New Marvel PF coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kookie

Super Freak
Reaction score
In the podcast preview it mentions a new PF coming...could it be Thor just in time for Toy Fair!!!

In the podcast preview it mentions a new PF coming...could it be Thor just in time for Toy Fair!!!

I don't think it will be Thor because of the Thor LSB but who knows it might happen. The one character I want as a PF is Omega Red :rock

there aren't that many mutants in Premium Format now that I think about it. When I say mutants, I mean anything "X" related.

Probably be something more popular that has had a movie or one scheduled though.

Looking forward to whatever it is.

Thor and Daredevil are the only heroes I want fast tracked for PFs......personally I think the line would benefit more with some baddies. Give me Thanos! Apocalypse! Comic Styled Juggernaut! :rock

I would have to consider getting a Doctor Strange. I can't think of anyone else I particularly want, but then again I have a habit of not wanting a character until I see it and it looks awesome. :lol

Yep, Thor and Dr. Strange are probably the only ones that would get me excited. But a villain would be interesting.

See for me with Dr. Strange it'd have to be a really dynamic pose and a really amazing overall look to get really excited about and buy....something about that character never really got me hooked although I will say I did enjoy his performance in WWH...

I'd really prefer to see a new villain myself. Maybe a vaillain a larger scale like Mister Sinister, Archangel, or Thanos. But honestly, can you do premium format for any of those characters? I don't see much if any cloth being used, and I wouldn't count on metal wings. Thanos's coustume, is that cloth?

Please let it be a Villain!! Apocalypse, Thanos, Juggernaut, Mr. Sinister, even a Magneto with cloth cape and removable helmet would :rock

I'm a little surprised at all this love for newer villains. It seems that for the PFs they're staying pretty classic and going for characters that are more mainstream. I don't see Apocalypse or Thanos as very well known outside diehard fan circles. I'd rather see classic Spidey,FF or Avenger villains - Doc Ock, Mysterio, Mole Man - those types.

Mysterio for being a rather lame villain would be outstanding in a PF styling considered the mixed media that is already in his costuming.

I'm not really sure if the Silver Age is the best place to mine for villains even though SSC usually gives all the characters a bit of a modern twist with THING and HULK, etc. The major villains in the Silver Age wouldn't translate all that well....Electro? Baron Zemo? Silver Age Doc Ock? I just don't think they'd sell all that well....

I would be interesting to see though if people would embrace a trickier anti-hero like Moebius for example...these characters who have smaller followings but are from the same initial age....

Back