New Marvel PF coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am betting Thor will make an appearance at Toyfair or SDCC. So i don't think it will be him. I would love a Daredevil but could live with a Thanos or Juggernaut or Apocalypse for that matter.

An outside bet could be Red Skull to match up with Captain America as we haven't had a villain in a while.

I am betting Thor will make an appearance at Toyfair or SDCC. So i don't think it will be him. I would love a Daredevil but could live with a Thanos or Juggernaut or Apocalypse for that matter.

An outside bet could be Red Skull to match up with Captain America as we haven't had a villain in a while.

remember the gore group whiteboard Thor & blade off that list

just sabretooth and DD left

What I want for PFs, my opinion so let me have it and bugger off. ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good guys

Thor (with cape)
Blade (Snipes version)
Dare Devil (no Ben Afleck version please!!!)

Bad Guys

Thanos
Sabretooth
Apocalypse

What I want for PFs, my opinion so let me have it and bugger off. ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good guys

Thor (with cape)
Blade (Snipes version)
Dare Devil (no Ben Afleck version please!!!)

Bad Guys

Thanos
Sabretooth
Apocalypse

OK rookie :lol

Has there been any annoucement from Sideshow on the maquette line. It seems to be well over a year since the last sculpt.

OK rookie :lol

meh...I ain't no rookie. Minor league vet here.. chump! I just like the look of those characters. I also want a Deadpool.. oh and one that people failed to mention!

DEATHLOK PF!!! Yes! Sorry, but when it comes to PFs I am shallow. :D

Meh, was never big into Namor so that maybe a big pass to me. I know he's a classic Marvel character. Depends how they have him emerging from the water.

remember these from a few months ago?

10222007150741cz3.jpg
10222007150759kw2.jpg

No I don't remember those... looks very promising. Check the great sculpting on the abdomen. I love beautiful pieces, but I also need to be a fan of the character. Alas, depending how amazing this is, may just sway my opinion on whether I get this or not.

We don't know if that's what we're getting. But it's a safe assumption to go by on based on those pictures.

That Namor is already done. I've seen the final product. I don't think it is Sideshow quality, imo.

That doesn't mean anything.

Remember what Martin said in that thread:

So Sorry guys, but that is the Leo's DESIGNS pending list for possibles products, some was from the official list, and others from our own ( just in case Sideshow like the idea ). Many Are still pending of approval :confused:

But just the Alien3 and the marine STARCRAFT are truly products.

Again, Sorry for made happy some of you ;)

Back