New licences confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd buy 1/6 Fifth Element figures(milla, bruce, and gary oldman, anyway) but I agree it's a damn odd license for Sideshow. A PF of Milla Jovavich as LeeLoo might be the third one I order.

B-Electronic said:
Good news for me, beeing a big Tim Burton fan :chew

Bad news for my wallet :emperor

Bad news for me being a Tim Burton fan (I hated 'bride')

Bad news for my wallet, cause 5th Element was awesome!

1/6th Milla in the outfit with the suspenders and PF Milla in the white tape.

I'd buy those two, but not anything else.

Hey, since they are probably doing Leeloo------If she's done in 12" maybe this means we'll see a new female body solution so we don't have to see all of the horrible joints.

Jedi_Mike said:
Disappointing just isn't strong enough a word...

How 'bout disappointing to the point where it seems like Sideshow pays no attention to this board?!?! 5th Element? Seriously? That movie blew donkey nuts. It was a rip-off of every sci-fi flick ever. Yeah, Mila was hot, but c'mon. An annoying Chris Tucker (more than usual), bad blonde dye-job Bruce Willis, and Ian Holm as a wannabe Obi-Wan? Oh, wait, and that great scene where they ripped open the big, blue tentacled opera singer and...

Yeah, disappointing just doesn't do it.

I'd be willing to bet a substantial amount that we're going to see the Diva Plavalaguna from The Fifth Element.

Where are those licenses announced oficially? I looked all through this thread and didn't find anything.

If it's true, I agree "The Fifth Element" is a bad bad choice. Sure it has some interesting looking characters (and I'm sure that's the only reason why SSC has picked up the line), but the movie itself is quite horrendous. I hated it.

As for "Corpse Bride", there's clearly an over-production of toys for this movie. Thousands of action figures (of many scales), busts, accesories, props... It doesn't make sense to pick up a line like this, having like 10 other unexplored Tim Burton universes... I would love a Tim Burton line, however I know that'd be impossible due to the rights of the movies belonging to different studios. But how great would an Ed Wood figure be? Or a "Mars Attacks!" alien.... or a Bettlejuice....

"Corpse Bride", great movie, bad bad choice for SSC.

My money is safe until they announce the inminent and very much anticipated "Firefly/Serenity" line. :D :D :D :D

I'm sure Fifth Element isn't figures, but a one off bust or something like Tremors, Reign of Fire, etc. And I'm sure there will be someone that wants it.

As for Corpse Bride- I'm not a fan, but MR's pieces are great, those will be pretty tough to top.

Darklord Dave said:
I'm sure Fifth Element isn't figures, but a one off bust or something like Tremors, Reign of Fire, etc. And I'm sure there will be someone that wants it.

As for Corpse Bride- I'm not a fan, but MR's pieces are great, those will be pretty tough to top.
What did MR make from Corpse bride, or did you mean gentle giant?

Back