New kitty...help name him?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call him Smeagle or Gollum. That is who he looks like. He looks like Gollum. The big eyes and the wrinkly skin. Give him a gold collar and call him Gollum. Then when people ask you what it is say "It's my preshish", "Wheres my preshish?"

If you haven't selected yet may I nominate

'Ugliest f'n thing I've ever seen in my life'

I know it's kinda long but it just rolls off the tongue :monkey4

Ryan my wife wanted to give you a shout out from cuteoverload.com. Your cat made their site. Oh and she thinks you should name him Yoda due to the green eyes and wrinkled head.

How about Bat? You know the Egyptian Cat Goddess?

...and she kinda looks like one...

whoops, Bast is the cat goddess, Bat is a Cow Goddess.

Oh, I like Dave's suggestion. That way, when he craps on the carpet, or shreds a Sideshow Collectible, you won't feel as bad for yelling, "Dammit, you little Bastard!"

:D ---------> :monkey3

LOL he is getting fixed right now and we don't get to pick him up for a few more days so we are still working on the name....

LOL he is getting fixed right now and we don't get to pick him up for a few more days so we are still working on the name....

Then, you better call him Pissed. Better watch those shins til he gets use to his boys being gone ... :lol

Ryan don't call the poor cat "Golly". Jesus!

A bad ass cat needs a kick ass name!!

"Come here ya lil fcuker!" :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

"Oh well.....If you don't like Jinx...whatever.....nevermind!"

dude, i gave ryan a link to like 200 egyptian names with their meaning and he didn't even comment so i guess he didn't follow it. :confused:

btw, do you know your initials for your board name are DD IV. could use me a double dee eye vee right about now! :lol

Back