New kitty...help name him?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name the cat Anubis - its egyptian and at least **** is in there somewhere.

"Mr. Bigglesworth"?? :lol

drevil_bigglesworth.jpg

A-nus isn't appropriate really. It's not as if he's gonna crap his fur. What about something obvious like Skinny, Skin Flint, or Fifth Skin. RumplestiltSkin even.

OK...the pic below is of our new family member and we are working on a name for him. I am pushin for Mr. Meowgi but Mrs. Ryanfromindiana is not convinced so maybe you all can help.

kits.jpg

AWESOME!!!! if i were to own a cat, it would be this species. set you back around $1500?

if it were mine, i'd have to name him a male egyptian name. here's a link to several with the meaning listed. surely the mrs. will like one.

https://www.20000-names.com/male_egyptian_names.htm

I think he looks like Bubba Ho Tep, you could just call him bubba for short.

OK...the pic below is of our new family member and we are working on a name for him. I am pushin for Mr. Meowgi but Mrs. Ryanfromindiana is not convinced so maybe you all can help.

kits.jpg

That has to be the most ROFLMFAO looking cat ive ever seen man..
But it looks awesome too lol

Looking at the picture, two names come to mind:

Pissed (because he sure looks pissed to me!)
Wrinkly (no explanation needed)

We used to have a cat when I was younger, and we called him Flappy. That would suit this cat as well, for he has big, flappy ears. :D

I'd call him Ratdog to confuse the hell outta people :D

Seriously though, cool cat. Awesome seeing something different. I'd name him "Heru", which means "the distant one".

Back