New kitty...help name him?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if all cats are as wrinkly under their fur.

I don't name any of my cats. I call them all fuzzy head, fuzzy nuts, fuzzy butt, fuzzy momma...well you get the idea. Fuzzy then whatever comes to mind. This obviously would not work in this case.

LOL! They don't have hair to absorb the oils all cats secrete so they just need regular baths. I have already suggested Yoda, Batty(no offense Batty), Mr. Meowgi and Telly. A-nus won't fly with the kids and lttle lady!:monkey2

LOL! They don't have hair to absorb the oils all cats secrete so they just need regular baths. I have already suggested Yoda, Batty(no offense Batty), Mr. Meowgi and Telly. A-nus won't fly with the kids and lttle lady!:monkey2

:lol:lol:lol:monkey3

They are usually over a grand but they are gonna be with ya for 15-20 years so 1000 bux is not that large of an investment for something like a pet in my opinion.(though we have 2 adopted Boston Terriers too)

They are usually over a grand but they are gonna be with ya for 15-20 years so 1000 bux is not that large of an investment for something like a pet in my opinion.(though we have 2 adopted Boston Terriers too)

You should have bought Doom PF instead..lolll

Back