New kitty...help name him?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoL! It was Golly like Goh-lee(go-bot) not golly like gee shucks golly. I don't think we're into the egyptian name theme. Clancy(an excellent suggesion by Chase!) is in the running as well... we'll see! I also like Robo-cat, but she doesn't...I'm much less picky. Thanks for all of the suggestions thus far!!!!:D

LoL! It was Golly like Goh-lee(go-bot) not golly like gee shucks golly. I don't think we're into the egyptian name theme. Clancy(an excellent suggesion by Chase!) is in the running as well... we'll see! I also like Robo-cat, but she doesn't...I'm much less picky. Thanks for all of the suggestions thus far!!!!:D

Did anyone suggest Silas?

Ratatat or Peanut :D

And Eli, that cat video was so adorable. It reminded me of Puss-in-Boots from Shrek when he makes his eyes all big and looks so cute. :)

I love the cat's attempt at attacking the other cat walking by.. almost to say, "get out of my way beeee-yotch... ahhh forget it, you're too far away and I am more into this cat toy."

I wonder what kind of cat that is.

that my friends is a scottish fold! I wanna put some little boots on him cause he looks like puss in shrek when he goes all cute!

Yes...we named him Scrotum Ballbag Fleshpouch. The 2-year old is having trouble saying it though.:emperor We now don't get to pick him up until Saturday and still no name. I have been lobbying for Fonzie and she likes Noonie. BTW the breeder we are getting him from helped supply the Austin Powers folks with a Bigglesworth! :google

Yes...we named him Scrotum Ballbag Fleshpouch. The 2-year old is having trouble saying it though.:emperor We now don't get to pick him up until Saturday and still no name. I have been lobbying for Fonzie and she likes Noonie. BTW the breeder we are getting him from helped supply the Austin Powers folks with a Bigglesworth! :google

LMAO!!

I just couldnt help myself!

Congrats on the puss ryan!

I believe it is going to be Shanshu but there are still a few days to change it. We both seem pretty satisfied with it though. :D Thanks for all of the suggestions!!!!!!!!! I'll hook up some pics when he gets here!

So the kitty gets called a few names now...Mr. Kitty, Mr. Sizzler(he lets some hot sizzlin' farts), and what I think his real name is....Fester. He's a very cool, funny addition to the family, and I would recommend these cats to anyone that is interested in them. They are super friendly and super smart, but do require some maintenance above normal cats. The ears are an every other day cleaning and baths are weekly. The oil builds up fast with no hair so you have to work to keep them clean...totally worth it! Here he is getting his first bath:

100_3425.jpg

100_3422.jpg

100_3418.jpg

Hah! He is sooo far from creepy! He is really soft and warm! He hops around like a bunny with his back all arched up! He's gangly and kinda clumsy and loves to snuggle. Coolest cat ever!

100_3456.jpg

100_3467.jpg

100_3457.jpg

Last edited:
Back