New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like this...I pulled the foot high enough out of the boot to see the extender. The extender basically takes up the ankle part of the boot.

p1040769i.jpg

oh, nice. Any idea how they made the rest of the body bulkier? I wasn't planning on getting Boba, but your comparison pic at the top just changed my mind. I hope Jango got the same treatment

watching ROTJ right now and just realized boba fett is reversed in the jabba's palace scenes where Leia shows up with chewbaka. (thermo detonator scenes) Has it alway been like that or I am watching one of those special editions?

watching ROTJ right now and just realized boba fett is reversed in the jabba's palace scenes where Leia shows up with chewbaka. (thermo detonator scenes) Has it alway been like that or I am watching one of those special editions?

Always like that.

Damn!:drool

017a.jpg

Guy stole me idea was gonna use the same music :)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VhHB2wD8rRE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
does anybody know who has boba fett in stock?, ive tried bbts, and csc but its sold out and i dont really want to turn to ebay.

I already own the ESB Fett and haven't purchased a Medicom figure in close to 3 years . After seeing the comparison picks with ESB and ROTJ Fetts and the previous posted pics I finally caved and bought one .

Now I need to try to sell my ESB Fett. Nice to see that Medicom made some changes and this isn't your typical repiant .

Anyone have a breakage issues ??

Back