New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got this guy from an ebay seller that had him in stock at 148.99 with free shipping. like i said, i originally wasnt planning on getting him but seeing as he is a bit taller than the esb version and the overall figure looks excellent i couldnt resist. :gah: also, to those who have him, side by side with a stormtrooper how does he look? not too short i hope.

Just scored a Jango for $115:yess: I hope he's just as big as the new Boba:pray: And ditto if anybody has pics of the new Boba with Clone/Stormtroopers?

thats a great price for jango Verbal21, i have the old jango but if the new one is taller too i might have to pick him up.

yeah, let's hope so. I should have him by Fri or Sat at the very latest and will post pics up if no one does by then. I didn't even plan on getting him until much later on but that price was too unbelievable to pass up on:lol

Hey Possibly someone needing too make a call too sideshow and have them recall all the premium format boba fett because they have the red onn the helmet and not this orange ???

I hear that. I thought it would have gone out by now. They have Jango in stock and I assumed that meant Boba was shipping. Wont be till next week.

Damn.

I had planned on not getting this and waiting for Sideshow's version, but after seeing all the pics I caved and picked one up off of ebay.

It nice to see that the figure is taller and put together better than the previous version. He is going to look great in my Jabba setup. :)

also, to those who have him, side by side with a stormtrooper how does he look? not too short i hope.

Here you go. The Stormtrooper is standing more straight up than the ROTJ Fett who is leaning a little forward. The head on the Stormtrooper is also sitting higher up on the neck post as well.

p1040772.jpg

I had planned on not getting this and waiting for Sideshow's version, but after seeing all the pics I caved and picked one up off of ebay.

It nice to see that the figure is taller and put together better than the previous version. He is going to look great in my Jabba setup. :)

i was on the same boat as you Chakaman, im just glad i got one before the price skyrocketed. the improvements are stellar. btw, i'll also be getting a sideshow boba when made.:)

Back