New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, where did you learn this? That's where my Boba is coming from.

I was told by an employee over the phone. I guess anything can change but if it was mentioned in their newsletter then it's looking likely.

Got my Boba today and am pretty happy with him. The body is incredibly tight so I have been very careful with moving him as to not break anything.

Think I am going to slap some gloss on the visor and might move the shoulder armor down to the correct position later.

Looking back thought the thread most of the pictures make the cape look like it is green but mine is very much brown...what up with that?

1268390010_WhatUpWithThat.jpg

I dont have any other SW figures and this guy will probably stay at my office away from my other figure so the height wont be an issue. Im pretty psych about this guy.

How about a shot next to any standard Hot Toys figure? I don't own any Medicom figures so I don't have any reference points. Boba looks great, but I wouldn't buy him if he looks too "vertically challenged" next to my other figures.

Oscorp, look back at some of your previous posts for pictures you found and also from OMG...sure looks green in these which is why I said in "most" of the pictures.

1414944f.jpg

1c5c04fa.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

7b1b5ff4.jpg

Unboxing vid i found.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VhHB2wD8rRE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

Last edited:
p1040745.jpg

I am not color blind and I have looked at it under different lighting in different rooms, my cape is brown in person and looks the same as in this picture I took. It isn't the best lighting but it is accurate to what I have in front of me, not even close to green like OMG's picture where it almost matches the helmet. :dunno

p1040748.jpg

VS

1c5c04fa.jpg

Got mine direct from Sideshow.

Weird....I just took it to the utility room in the basement (the only room with fluorescent lighting) and it looks more green than brown under that lighting but under regular bulb lighting it looks more brown than green. I will have to see what it looks like under natural lighting tomorrow.

It was green in the movie.

Boba_Fett_Return_of_the_Jedi.jpg

Back