New Hulk and Abomination Statute under development

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Abomimation sculpt is really impressive. I agree, the paint app will be the deciding factor for these.

Thanks to gonk at Statue Forum for the info. & pictures,

These are from Ezhobi Toys.

mrcxva.jpg

105p3tg.jpg

2h6twnl.jpg

a2afq1.jpg

11skr3k.jpg

Last edited:
are you serious? That HUlk looks bad ass. I'm gonna try to get that.

are you serious? That HUlk looks bad ass. I'm gonna try to get that.

Besides his 2" size :lol I like it in certain ways but there are 2 things that are bugging me.

His face looks like Jim Carrey's Grinch and the muscle mass surrounding his abs look like they can be the sarlaac pit's mouth.

Otherwise, the sculpt of his muscle fibers and veins look good, I like his jeans and he looks good from the rear :horror

The pose doesn't bug me enough to disqualify him of ever being in my grubby little hands although the price sure will.

The DST MAQUETTE HAS THE SAME POSE AND IS MUCH BETTER.

Kotobukiya's representative at Statue Forum said that these statues aren't being released by Koto......so can anyone verifiy which company these will be under?

Yatyau, may I know where you got your info. from? Thanks.

I apologize here for the misleading. Because I always had KOTO in my mind as they produced Hulk and Abomination diorama last year so I made the mistake. But before my investigation for the manufacturer this time, it was good we got the answer from Statue Forum --Ezhobi Toys.

now if we get a teeny tiny norton with his hands in his pockets and his face down I could see myself buying this

incredible-hulk-poster-big.jpg

:lol

but seriously I like it but it will probably be $100+ and in my mind isnt worth more than $50+ not to mention nine inches? when did hulk become spiderman?!

P1520_31-07-09.jpg

P152101_31-07-09.jpg

P1521_31-07-09.jpg

P1522_31-07-09.jpg

P152301_31-07-09.jpg

P1529_31-07-09.jpg

P153001_31-07-09.jpg

P1530_31-07-09.jpg

How do your feel of them? I immediately captured them with my phone though it was low in battery and the resolution are not high. If I knew there were such cool maquettes displaying in the Hong Kong Comic Con, I must brought my CANON for the shot. Anyway, as I know they are Japanese's work (KOTO) of about one foot tall for the Abomination. As the prototypes already tell the accuracy and details, if coupling a satisfactory paint scheme, it will be a good choice to own.

looks awesome!!

Those are pretty lame statues...the first Koto movie Hulk was much better imo.

The first Koto movie hulk is the one I like most. Iit looks even better than the new hulk comiquette with the terrible hair. Too bad it's small and has bad paint apps.

Back