HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a disfuntional family, folks generally know each other and would know not to say certain things or have a certain level of basic manners what with grandma being present.
Waaaay to many people on this thread in particular say things that they would never say to a persons face.

I just want to talk action figures and not have to wade through keyboard warriors' pointless drivel.

Start a blog then. :wink1:

I agree with toylion and go for Batman and hold out on Captain America.
I think this is the Batman item to have.

Though I think you should try to raise the beans for CA somehow. Any comics or other smaller figures you could stand replacing with a Hot Toy?

That's what i do when I can't do a small commission or sell a few prints.

Not sure that's wise. While this figure is exclusive, he's essentially the second variant released in the same suit. Cap, on the other hand, is a first release from a popular movie about an iconic character and this is likely the only time HT will be releasing him in his WWII get-up. ESPECIALLY with Avengers on the horizon next summer, HT will leave WWII in the past and shoot for a modern suit. If possible, I'd strongly recommend swinging both. If not, I'd pick up Cap first and Batman down the road. Once Sideshow starts shipping, the crazy ebay prices for Batman will drop just like they did last time the OC suit was re-released.

Waaaay to many people on this thread in particular say things that they would never say to a persons face.

Wanna bet? :lol

Eamon said:
I just want to talk action figures and not have to wade through keyboard warriors' pointless drivel.

picture.php

The pic was just to show the comparison of the bruce sculpts, not to show that the customs is better or vice versa, take what you will from the pics. I like em both, and I didnt intentionally put the one with better lighting.

Theres bound to be some who prefer the HT version and some who prefer the custom version, and its ok to have a different opinions, but why do you have to be so rude and insulting with the name calling? does that makes you feel more superior and macho like your avatar?

I know this is just the net, you can just talk trash and not care. But do you go around with that kind of attitude in real life? wouldnt surprise me if you got beaten up and _____ slapped around quite often.

I posed the head tilted down, so it looks better when I pose it facing the front. The side pic was just a quick pic, and like I said, I suck at taking pics and on hand these looks awesome. But you went and assumed the worse, as if I purposely made the HT looks bad. :slap

Why would I buy 2 of the HTs if I think they look like ____?

I guess we can do all day with this, internet tough guy. But I rest my case, I'll let someone who owns both sculpts and better camera and photography skills to post pics here. You can judge for yourself which one is better, or convince yourself that Adam's sculpt looks like ____ thats made out of a playdoh by a 3 YO kid. And FYI I honestly think that both of the sculpts are good.

How you do ass beating in real life, when you got like close to 30k post man? thats like almost 24/7 in this forum dude :lol

For the record, I didn't sense any secret agenda in any of the pictures you posted. :1-1:

Like you, I think both sculpts are great. I will withhold any thorough comparisons until I have both in-hand.

However...

11Aug18%20Wayne%20%289%29.JPG

129084573074821335.jpg

In a disfuntional family, folks generally know each other and would know not to say certain things or have a certain level of basic manners what with grandma being present.

I love how nice everybody is to each other on this form.

ift.jpg

It's an interesting theory, but it doesn't account for the people who have legitimate, well-founded criticisms of other's opinions, and no intentions of sugarcoating it out of fear that the overly sensitive will regard them as a total ____wad.

There's a difference between "not sugarcoating" and just being as contrary and offensive as one can be for the purpose of getting a response IMO.

It's an interesting theory, but it doesn't account for the people who have legitimate, well-founded criticisms of other's opinions, and no intentions of sugarcoating it out of fear that the overly sensitive will regard them as a total ____wad.

yeah, thats the difference.

Dont get me wrong, there are times when theres a hideous paintjob or custom, and some people would act all nice and sweet saying that its good. But I'd just say that it doesnt look good, without sugarcoating it.

But is it really necessary to add the name calling "A-typical scrotemonkey BS." just so that you feel tough and macho though :dunno

OSW is full of people being nice and civil to one another and personally I think it's boring as batshi... er a lot less dynamic.

I mean come on, you post a pic of a HT and custom sculpt side by side in this thread then get Nam ranting away only to be affronted by it? That's like getting your hot chips out at the beach and hating on the seagulls. Admit it, secretly you love it. We all love it. If we didn't we'd all be over at OSW.

I think the distinction could be made pretty easily. One can make a critical comment and remain civil about it (i.e., no blatant insults, name calling, or general offensiveness). Or, one can make a comment with the purpose of getting a reaction--pro and con--from others. I know that's how the internet works sometimes, but damn if it doesn't get tiresome after awhile.

I think the distinction could be made pretty easily. One can make a critical comment and remain civil about it (i.e., no blatant insults, name calling, or general offensiveness). Or, one can make a comment with the purpose of getting a reaction--pro and con--from others. I know that's how the internet works sometimes, but damn if it doesn't get tiresome after awhile.

:lecture:goodpost:

Cant agree more.

But is it really necessary to add the name calling "A-typical scrotemonkey BS." just so that you feel tough and macho though :dunno

It isn't necessary. It's melodramatic. But I know that I have on more than one occaission negatively colored my posts to emphasize that my position regarding something someone has said is not neutral.

Clearly, he was offended by your post, so he offended in kind. And now you're offended, and you're returning the insult repeatedly in every post you bring it up in. What's the difference?

OSW is full of people being nice and civil to one another and personally I think it's boring as batshi... er a lot less dynamic.

I mean come on, you post a pic of a HT and custom sculpt side by side in this thread then get Nam ranting away only to be affronted by it? That's like getting your hot chips out at the beach and hating on the seagulls. Admit it, secretly you love it. We all love it. If we didn't we'd all be over at OSW.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

It isn't necessary. It's melodramatic. But I know that I have on more than one occaission negatively colored my posts to emphasize that my position regarding something someone has said is not neutral.

Clearly, he was offended by your post, so he offended in kind. And now you're offended, and you're returning the insult repeatedly in every post you bring it up in. What's the difference?

without the name calling :dunno:lol

I still dont get how hed get offended by seeing the custom next to HT version :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back