New Hot Toys True-Types

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

you have made my day with that Shaun. that's brilliant.

I got mine from Abc on tuesday. I swapped my Hudson for the caucasian guy, cos I hate the Hudson head sculpt.
I got one of the asian types dressed in the 2in1 Clarke Kent suit. (he's my Detective Cop) and the other asian is sat nude on the bottom shelf with a nude ex-hudson next to him.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

you have made my day with that Shaun. that's brilliant.

I got mine from Abc on tuesday. I swapped my Hudson for the caucasian guy, cos I hate the Hudson head sculpt.
I got one of the asian types dressed in the 2in1 Clarke Kent suit. (he's my Detective Cop) and the other asian is sat nude on the bottom shelf with a nude ex-hudson next to him.

glad you enjoyed the pix Rincewind. I've been dissed elsewhere about them. :)

Looks good....I will definitely will be picking these up... I had an old one and I regretted selling it. Clark Kent needs a body!!!

Got mine but dammit I forgot to boil the neck with the extra Clark kent head before trying to put it on - ended up breaking the stalk inside the Caucasian body and glueing it back together didn't work. So now I have Clark using the asian body but with caucasian hands and neck.

im thinking of using these bodies for a couple customs. they seem to be a great deal with the extra hands, 2 different necks, and a stand. does anybody know if they are planning to release an african-american version?

im thinking of using these bodies for a couple customs. they seem to be a great deal with the extra hands, 2 different necks, and a stand. does anybody know if they are planning to release an african-american version?

Not this wave, they did release a Black body 2 waves ago along with a white body. Then they did the bronze body with something else and now the Caucasian and Asian bodies. I would think the next wave might include a African American body though.

Not this wave, they did release a Black body 2 waves ago along with a white body. Then they did the bronze body with something else and now the Caucasian and Asian bodies. I would think the next wave might include a African American body though.
is there any place that still sells the AA version? besides egay.

is there any place that still sells the AA version? besides egay.

I actually had it wrong, the Black body was released with the Bronze body back in '07....and the Asian body in 06 with the white body.

But no, everywhere is sold out.....although you could email Toys2 and ask them. I got a white true type from them about 3 months ago because I emailed them and asked if they had any left (regardless of them being listed as out of stock) and they did. So email them and ask. Here is the product page if you want to give them the link: https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20279&cat=123&page=1

Got mine but dammit I forgot to boil the neck with the extra Clark kent head before trying to put it on - ended up breaking the stalk inside the Caucasian body and glueing it back together didn't work. So now I have Clark using the asian body but with caucasian hands and neck.

try drillling down the middle of each piece and glue a round piece of steel in the middle, should work.

hey are any of these "shorter" than the other,s
I am working on a bash and I just need a slightly smaller HT true type

cheers

hey are any of these "shorter" than the other,s
I am working on a bash and I just need a slightly smaller HT true type

cheers

If anything these are taller than the '06 true type, but only slightly...

cheers for the info.
Ill have to keep looking then for sligtly shorter slimmer bod .

thanks tho

You can chop n glue the limbs to make him shorter.

But you might as well just get a dragon or medicom body, they are a bit shorter.

Back