New Hot Toys True-Types

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's with the pricing of these? ABC has the normal up for like $70 and the Caucasian for like $25. Pretty funny actually, because the 'normal' looks more Asian than the cauc Asian. Anyway, why such a big difference? Do you think the Asian market really hunger for the normal version because of all the customs they do, or what? $70 f'un bucks, is price gouging to the max. Any more and I'd want it to have dreads, armour and some weapons.

I stocked up on some Toys2.net

I wonder if Hot Toys will release their female TrueType body.

I was hoping these might be a bit cheaper... but $30's not bad considering all the stuff you get with them.

Toy Square has them for 26 but you have to pay for shipping from Canada. I may go ahead and pick up a few from somewhere else..

Getting closer :lol Wonder if places like War Toys or Monkey Depot will carry them?

I think one of the neck plugs works for heads from Sideshow, Dragon and others. Not 100% sure though.

hey fellas, i asked abc express why the asian version was so expensive. they said it was a mistake, and they've been corrected now. they're all back in the $25 - $30 range now.

gonna try and get 2 caucasians and 1 asian. the caucasian is definitely not as ridiculously pale as the last time, right? it's not a straight relaunch is it? the skin tone looks different to me.

hey fellas, i asked abc express why the asian version was so expensive. they said it was a mistake, and they've been corrected now. they're all back in the $25 - $30 range now.

gonna try and get 2 caucasians and 1 asian. the caucasian is definitely not as ridiculously pale as the last time, right? it's not a straight relaunch is it? the skin tone looks different to me.
Good job 8th. I wonder how many they sold before they corrected it. :lol I will probably put in a similar order. Sorry, I can't help you with the colours. I think it's a chance you have to take.

Back