New Hot Toys True-Types

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's great that it's so articulated, but I wish it were more human in the shoulders, too broad and there's nothing really to the trapezius and with the necks on most figures, makes for flat, broad, awkward shoulders.

TruetypeFigure_CaucasianRelaunchver.jpg

Glad they're at least available to swap out if need be though.

Good job 8th. I wonder how many they sold before they corrected it. :lol I will probably put in a similar order. Sorry, I can't help you with the colours. I think it's a chance you have to take.

yeah, imagine how pished those people are gonna be. well, i guess if you can speand $70 on a nude body, you're not going to be too fussed about getting $40 of it back. mere pittance.

as for the colours, it does look to me like the caucasian has been fixed a little. the first one looked like bela lugosi's younger brother. it was horrible.

I appreciate the tips everyone. I have been looking for a pistol grip left hand for a while, now. This mannwquin looks made-to-order for the kitbash I want to do.

Checked the Hot Toys website and these are now in stock. I got 2 asian, 1 caucasion and a black version on order from ABC Express, so hopefully they should be with me by the end of the month.
I'm really looking forward to having some spare bodies to play with.

Checked the Hot Toys website and these are now in stock. I got 2 asian, 1 caucasion and a black version on order from ABC Express, so hopefully they should be with me by the end of the month.
I'm really looking forward to having some spare bodies to play with.

Wow, too bad shipping is the price of the figure. All the stores in the US say late August.

Wow, too bad shipping is the price of the figure. All the stores in the US say late August.

I know it sucks, but I have not much choice living in England. The shipping costs are quite high.:monkey2

nice pics Shaun! :rock can't wait to get mine.

Wish we knew which body will match the Bruce and Tony skintones so we can order some bodies to make custom Bruce Waynes and Tony Starks with.

In the first series of True Types. But looking at these, I'd go with caucasian.

I've getting both so it doesn't matter that much to me lol.

Where is the cheapest place to get some? I'd need two Caucasians. One for Bruce Wayne, one for Tony Stark. Obviously there is no hurry.

Ah yeah there is a hurry. The Hot Toys true types do sell out, though when they do they'll likely do another run with a different head sculpt. That's if you don't mind waiting.

Well I am in no hurry. The extra Waynes and Stark head work just fine as an alternate head. So if I don't get the Michael Scofield head version, I'll just get the next batch.

But still, where to get them?

I have 5 on order through BBTS. I hope they get them soon, I would like to trade out some buck bodies, namely the new Han Solo.

Back