New Hot toys Teaser...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great detective work... I love how I can just click on a thread like this and have all the answers ready to go :lol

Matrix is very exciting... I hope we finally get 1/6 figures from Hot Toys. No interest in a "Beat It" Jackson figure, but still a great iconic look; although odd they're teasing that and the "Smooth Criminal" figure is still nowhere to be seen. As for Batman, the only thing I want to see in '89 figures... anything else (except maybe Scarecrow) would be a pass.

OK I'm going to put my cards on the Table

Matrix Neo + Billy Jean MJ + Arkham Asylum Batman
Movie + Music + Game

I really don't see hot toys doing anything from arkham asylum, i don't think its the kind of thing they would take on.
The character models are a bit over the top/cartoonish imo.

Would be great if it was a Keaton Bats, they could get alot out for that series.

What happend to the Avatar stuff, its been a while since they said they were doing them :(

John

Three Ms,

Matrix license

matrix_neo.jpg

Michael Jackson (Beat It)

The-Michael-Jackson-Beat-It-Jacket.png

Michael Keaton '89 Batman

batman_with_michael_keaton.jpg

What's different to that compared with Assassin's Creed 2?

Imo Assassins creed and the resident evil series both have realistic looking charcters proportion wise ..Arkham's character models are a bit over the top and cartoonish imo, hot toys could break there trend and take on these type characters ..but i don't think it will be anytime soon.

There wouldn't be any point to put out so cryptic a teaser as this after they've put out an image of a Superman chest reveal?

I can't see Batman = DC so much as Batman = Batman.

There's no 'equals' sign, so I'm thinking a + b + c represents 3 different figures from 3 different films.

I think Pass Da Joint broke the back of the code for the middle graphic in the Hot Toys Superman thread: Michael Jackson related... and sure enough the graphic is from a shirt worn in Beat It.

0207897355085.jpg

:slap Good lord, another one??

Seriously, respect for the King of Pop and all, but come on HT! So many licenses you could have and create hype for during holiday 2010, and you choose another MJ? Matrix FTW.

Now if we're getting all three, then that's just awesome. :rock

:lol

I guess I'll like it since I won't have to buy it. From the Matrix the only figure I'd want is Neo from the Lobby scene.

Matrix sucks, Michael Jackson again= sucks too...Batman?, i'm game.

Back