New Hot toys Teaser...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think this is a teaser/hint at the upcoming Superman figure. Why would HT put a picture of a bent spoon, if it was supposed to hint at the man of steel. They could just as easy post a picture of a steel construction beam or something...

My guess is:

- Neo

- M.J.

- Something Batman (Gordon, Keaton Batman, Scarecrow...)

So what if HT never announced 3 figs on the same day? Maybe they want to end their anniversary year with a bang, and do something special this year... :dunno

seriously? Spoon=steel? Not hardly. The first one has to be the Matrix. The second one is def an MJ. The third one is way to obvious to be Batman. No way it's that simple.

Right?

On FB, someones like Bent Spoon is made of steel plus Love for the Dead plus Marvel = Love for Superman and thats what were getting yay!

:dunno

Not to mention they already announced Superman with Arnie Kim.

I don't think this is a teaser/hint at the upcoming Superman figure. Why would HT put a picture of a bent spoon, if it was supposed to hint at the man of steel. They could just as easy post a picture of a steel construction beam or something...

My guess is:

- Neo

- M.J.

- Something Batman (Gordon, Keaton Batman, Scarecrow...)

So what if HT never announced 3 figs on the same day? Maybe they want to end their anniversary year with a bang, and do something special this year... :dunno

That Batman logo doesn't have to mean Batman,it could mean anything DC/Superhero related.Like many,included myself have pointed out allready,the logo is just too obvious as a teaser.

It's not Batman,but im sure it's something Superhero related.

That Batman logo doesn't have to mean Batman,it could mean anything DC/Superhero related.Like many,included myself have pointed out allready,the logo is just too obvious as a teaser.

It's not Batman,but im sure it's something Superhero related.

Yeah, that might be too obvious indeed... But like you said it's definitely Superhero related.
So it could still mean that they'll show the Superman fig, only together with two other figures :)

Could be Spider-Man as well...

Yeah, that might be too obvious indeed... But like you said it's definitely Superhero related.
So it could still mean that they'll show the Superman fig, only together with two other figures :)

Could be Spider-Man as well...

didn't HT announce Spider-Man a while back?Or was that just the Marvel license?

Ill wait for more teasers,if it's 1 or 3 figures then we can start guessing.

didn't HT announce Spider-Man a while back?Or was that just the Marvel license?

Ill wait for more teasers,if it's 1 or 3 figures then we can start guessing.

They did announce Spider-Man, but this might be them saying the date when they'll show pics, of pre-announced licenses.

They have The Matrix license as well, even made something from that film, just no 1/6th figs yet.

I love these teasers hot toys give us..its a bit of fun trying to figure them out, the ones the gave us for the mrs attacks figure were pretty cool.

My thoughts so far..

-Matrix Character or Magneto
-MJ
-Keaton Batman or NiteOwl ...i think Gordon will be left for 3rd film.

I'd probably pick up a HT morpheous and Neo. Not sure about trinity since I can imagine her turning out similar to Silk Spetre.
Keaton batman would be a must. MJ would be a pass definetely , I sold the thriller figure fast. Just didn't fit in with my collection.

Oh man, oh man. If that Batman design is a teaser for the 1989 Keaton Batman I'll go nuts. That would be awesome.

MichaelKeatonBatman.jpg

Man, are people really that jazzed about Michael Jackson that another figure beside a DX is necessary? Whatever sells, I guess. I feel good about a Matrix figure or announcement if a 1/6 line - the spoon is pretty telling. As to the Batman logo - I agree it may be too obvious to be The Batman character itself, but something from that line would make sense.

Back