New Hot toys Teaser...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MJ was insanely popular in Asia. If they keep selling, HT is going to keep doing them.

Keaton Bats would be cool. Keaton Batmobile would be an obsessive grail piece that I must own.

You will get Neal Adams-style Batman and you will like it!

I would like it if it's well done. Adams doesn't get enough props OMHO.

Matrix. Meh. Should've stopped with the first movie.

What if the spoon represents that guy Uri Gellar, not the Matrix? Total buy!!!

Seriously Matrix & 89 Batman would be cool. I worry for my wallet though, my plans to start saving ___ked before they even get off the ground.

Beat it MJ is great. I think HT kinda felt like they let down fans with the final sculpt from the thriller head. Expect this one to be tops, and people could use this one for the thriller one if they wanted i suppose. (not too different)

I just want to see the figure with the Jacket......HEHE..JAMON!

i'm excited of all 3 possibilities. i think a ht teaser should only last a week, at most. it's not very nice of them to torture us for over two months like that. :mad:

I'll venture my obvious guesses: The Matrix, Beat It and Batman something.

For The Matrix, I bet we get one of the main 3, Neo, Trinity or Morpheus. I will absolutly get an HT Agent Smith if when that happens. And I'm gonna guess the Batman figure is either TDK Com. Gordon or '89 Batman -either figure, I'll get it.

I'd be genuinely surprised if they made a TDK Gordon. If a freakin' Two Face figure couldn't sell, how would a $150 realistic Ned Flanders?

Ok, I get the MJ beat it, I also understand Batman related but why 89? Wheres the hint to 89? Also I dont get the Matrix. I have seen all films some time back and I cannot remember them good enough. Was there a spoon-scene?

2bvfgx.jpg

I'd be genuinely surprised if they made a TDK Gordon. If a freakin' Two Face figure couldn't sell, how would a $150 realistic Ned Flanders?

If HT did Gordon in SWAT gear I'd be on the wait list. Gordon has been a great character in the Nolan films, esp. Dark Knight.

Ned Flanders? What movie were you watching?

What I heard in Oldham's likeness rights are currently attached to Harry Potter, obstructing any chance for now of a Commissioner Gordon.

Well if they had done a better job on the two face jacket and had a more screen accurate burnt side on the two face head, I'd wager the figure would have done better.

The success of a Gordon figure is equal parts about how good the execution of the head is and what accessories he comes with (a 1/6 Batsignal would do nicely:lol)

I also understand Batman related but why 89? Wheres the hint to 89?

What other Batman would they make? Fans have been demanding the 1989 version for years. DC Direct, Medicom, Toynami and a few other companies have started producing merchandise from that film just recently so I wouldn't be surprised if Hot Toys picks it up (I'd expect DCD shipments of an '89 Batman just like the TDK Joker and Joker, BR Joker, Two-Face and both DX figures). Then don't forget the upcoming Christopher Reeve Superman.

A Keaton Batman seems like a logical choice. That image is clearly Batman. Unless it's another Bale version, it's got to be the '89 character.

If HT did Gordon in SWAT gear I'd be on the wait list. Gordon has been a great character in the Nolan films, esp. Dark Knight.

Ned Flanders? What movie were you watching?

What I heard in Oldham's likeness rights are currently attached to Harry Potter, obstructing any chance for now of a Commissioner Gordon.
9d4772ce-9cdf-4938-a072-1f5d94069e0c.jpg

MJ Beat it will have to come with his Piano Shirt too, but what else would it come with? Not much else is my guess.
beat-it-piano-keyboard-shirt.jpeg

Unless it comes with the Lionel Richie and Michael Biehn lookalikes who are about to have a knife fight :lol
beat+it_knife+fight.jpg

Back