New Hot toys Teaser...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please.

batmankeaton3.jpg

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Hot Toys is getting so damned good that it doesn't seem to matter what the license is anymore... they can turn a 'meh' license into a rockin' figure. I couldn't even finish watching 300 I hated it so much, and yet Leo is one of my favourite figs.

Have to say at this point none of these has me licking my lips, not with DX04 and CR Superman on the way. But the proto pics could easily change that, damn you Hot Toys!

First is obviously Matrix,do you guys really think the last one is Batman?You know how HT likes to play with our minds and not make teasers too obvious,it might very well just mean a Neo figure,Spoon,Superhero(Batman).

Can also be Superman,Man of Steel(Spoon) and Superhero(Batman).

It is either:

MATRIX + MJ + 89 BATMAN

or

Man of Steel(spoon) + We love him:heart hes dead:angels + Superhero

I'm hoping for the former. So they are either going to preview/announce 3 new figure lines or give us a proto shot of Reeve's Supes.

Question is,1 figure or 3 different figures?

If it's one i can't see it being a MJ as he only fits the logo in the middle,but Reeve Superman is very likely.The Logo in the middle might just mean the love for a Movie Icon that passed away,will never be forgotten.

The Batman one could really be Big Daddy from 'Kick Ass,' a film someone mentioned before. It seems to me like a reasonable possibility... If it is a Batman figure, out of all the "clues" it's the only one that's immediately glaring, that isn't really a "clue" at all (unless you count guessing which version exactly).

kick-ass-big-daddy-poster.jpg

This would be a great figure, but I would want a Kick-ass and Hit Girl too.

lol Big Daddy,could very well be because like Grosby said,a Batman Logo is just too obvious and we know how HT likes to play with our minds.But like i said,it depends if these 3 logos mean 3 figures or just 1,fits for a Reeve Superman if it's one.

It's not Keaton Batman.

Question is,1 figure or 3 different figures?

Real good question. If the bottom represents a date, it isn't like HT to announce 3 separate figures on the same date. If it is three individual figures based on everyone's guess, easy pass on all but perhaps Bats.

Real good question. If the bottom represents a date, it isn't like HT to announce 3 separate figures on the same date. If it is three individual figures based on everyone's guess, easy pass on all but perhaps Bats.

I think all of this has been answered by the discovery of the MJ Beat it T-shirt?

It cannot be 1 figure.
:yess:

Last edited:
Why are you all so certain the spoon is the Matrix?

It could be this guy:rolleyes2..
uf_geller_122206.jpg

He would go great with MJ:D!:lol

Yeah HT announce 3 figures on the same day has never happened before so...

I strongly doubt that Logo in the middle means a shirt MJ wore in Beat It,i think the meaning behind it is a little deeper than that,specially if it is 1 figure which i think it is.

Some of the guesses on Facebook make me uncertain that we should be allowed to use technology.

Theres no way they would waste money on Kick Ass figures , when they didn't bother finishing The Watchmen :lecture

The date means christmas Dec 25

seriously? Spoon=steel? Not hardly. The first one has to be the Matrix. The second one is def an MJ. The third one is way to obvious to be Batman. No way it's that simple.

Back