New Hot toys Teaser...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matrix... there is no spoon???
40725_443327727343_58690437343_5701011_6799841_n.jpg

Batman?

The current thinking makes sense. Matrix, Beat It MJ, Batman.

I can't help but seeing a bathroom sign for costumed heroes. :rotfl

There wouldn't be any point to put out so cryptic a teaser as this after they've put out an image of a Superman chest reveal?

I can't see Batman = DC so much as Batman = Batman.

There's no 'equals' sign, so I'm thinking a + b + c represents 3 different figures from 3 different films.

I think Pass Da Joint broke the back of the code for the middle graphic in the Hot Toys Superman thread: Michael Jackson related... and sure enough the graphic is from a shirt worn in Beat It.

0207897355085.jpg

Wow, that's great. I wasn't sure where people were making the Jackson connection, I thought maybe with the 'Dangerous' artwork, but now it has to be 'Beat It' for sure.

Nhung-bieu-tuong-de-doi-cua-Michael-Jackson-211584-1.jpg
2bvfgx.jpg

Who gives a poop about Matrix or Michael Jackson or Batman? Give us another Heath Ledger Joker :lol

In all seriousness I couldn't care less about Matrix of MJ but a Keaton Batman would be great but that means we'd need a Nicholson Joker too.

Anyone else see a reflection in the spoon of someone wearing sunglasses?! Matrix for sure and not my overactive imagination :)

So we have bent spoon for Neo, The cherubs around the heart for another bloody MJ figure :rolleyes:. Maybe they can make a Black MJ that looks like him this time.

The last one is not very cryptic is it?
I think the the Batman image is another character, not Bats himself :dunno

Maybe it's Arkham Asylum Bats instead? I will be laughing if it turns out to be Adam West Batman with the gut instead.

I just hope the spoon doesn't mean the APU that was rumoured a long time ago,

So we have bent spoon for Neo, The cherubs around the heart for another bloody MJ figure :rolleyes:. Maybe they can make a Black MJ that looks like him this time.

The last one is not very cryptic is it?
I think the the Batman image is another character, not Bats himself :dunno

This is full of win for me if its right...I love the Matrix characters as they're iconic, I'll pick up a spare MJ head to replace the crappy Thriller one and i'll settle for any past iteration of Batman bar Adam West but, like everyone else, Keaton's '89 Bats being top of the tree.
Imagine it ppl: Reeves Superman and Keaton's Batman standing on your shelf together:yess:

Anything HT Batman is a purchase for me, yes even another bloody Joker if it's done well enough. But Keaton Batman is my #1 want.

The Batman one could really be Big Daddy from 'Kick Ass,' a film someone mentioned before. It seems to me like a reasonable possibility... If it is a Batman figure, out of all the "clues" it's the only one that's immediately glaring, that isn't really a "clue" at all (unless you count guessing which version exactly).

Back