New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, I meant to say "haven't YOU seen" lol. Yeah, key word is definitely old.. but the expression being changed is highly unlikely, while I think there is pretty good chance the sculpt has been improved. :pray:

I wish Sideshow would just stop this 1000 likes per puzzle piece b/s, what a waste of time. Even Mattel & Hasbro have revealed their SDCC exclusives already.

I wish Sideshow would just stop this 1000 likes per puzzle piece b/s, what a waste of time. Even Mattel & Hasbro have revealed their SDCC exclusives already.

Totally agreed. What a truly excessive goal. 6000 new likes to see the full picture? That is ridiculous...

Sallah

I just don't get what they were thinking, why are likes really THAT important? If people like you and want your product they'll find it regardless of liking your facebook, it's the internet, it's comprised of more websites than facebook after all.. It should have been something like 100 likes, or at the very Worst 500 likes per piece. At this rate we won't see the last piece until winter. I'm just scratching my head over it..

This is the age of information, I'm sorry, but I have very little patience. I am a product of my environment, and this is too archaic for me. lol. I want to see his face already.

I don't really mind the likes thing, it's just something they are doing for fun, it's sort of interacting with their consumer market. They will have a release for the image in mind, say San Diego Comic Con but the likes thing sort of allows us to see it earlier. (if they get that many)

I just don't get what they were thinking, why are likes really THAT important? If people like you and want your product they'll find it regardless of liking your facebook, it's the internet, it's comprised of more websites than facebook after all.. It should have been something like 100 likes, or at the very Worst 500 likes per piece. At this rate we won't see the last piece until winter. I'm just scratching my head over it..

This is the age of information, I'm sorry, but I have very little patience. I am a product of my environment, and this is too archaic for me. lol. I want to see his face already.

yeah no kidding, there was like 38K before the image popped up, and now its at like 39K. So we are 5K new fans away from the full reveal wtf.

SDCC exclusives are sold as 'in stock' items, not preorders?
So we should prepare our budgets and start saving for the exclusives cause we'll have to pay right away?

I think the secret project iron man starting shipping the week of the con. That's the only exclusive I was paying attention to last year.

people were getting their secret project the same days as the con, some in CA even got them before the con.

It was charged a few days after I ordered my exclusives. Since they had an exclusive a week for four or five weeks they let you order them as they opened and then they totaled and charged you when the pre-orders were all said and done so we would get one charged for one invoice instead of several.

I only got batman last year... And it was several months later before being shipped. I was able to flex pay it off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back