New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very good news indeed! Not going to SD but will be preorder for certain.

I'm anticipating this figure more then my Bespin Luke. The uniform is going to be awesome. Also makes me consider picking up Red Skull to compliment it

How do the preorders work with SDCC items? Do they list the item for sale on their site or is it available only at the con?

Apologies if this question was already asked, but I'm new to collecting and don't want to miss out on this figure.

Usually they put them up for PO on their site just before the con...1 PO for attendees who are going to the con and can pick their items up....
and another PO for non attendees who can order and get the figure shipped to them,as normal.

:hi5:

Usually they put them up for PO on their site just before the con...1 PO for attendees who are going to the con and can pick their items up....
and another PO for non attendees who can order and get the figure shipped to them,as normal.

:hi5:

Yup! So far I've never had much of an issue getting the figures. The only difficult one for me was the guardian Pred about two years ago and my waitlist converted within a few days.

don't foresee that kind of issue this year. Especially the way HT's seems to be trying to stop scalpers.

that is good news, can us unlucky people in the UK order from sideshow direct?

Thanks for the input fellas. I can't wait for this figure. I'm trying to keep my collection very minimal; this will be my one and only Cap :hi5:

I remember all those that were thinking Batman would sell out in a hour on the PPO, turned out he was available for like a month :lol

That was me-on vacation with the wife and kids but up all night with the laptop waiting for the preorder to drop. My wife really appreciated that-and for no reason as it turned out:lol

I want this figure badly but I'm not going to freak out this time:)

Why do I have a suspicion this may go quick?

I think you a smart to be suspicious. Unless it is being mass produced like all the other figures lately, I think this will sell out within a day or so like Avengers Mark VI.

I don't know what the edition size was of last years toy fair exclusives but I'm going to guess it was quite a bit bigger than just 3000 like The Avengers Mark VI

Like I said if last year was anything to go by this will be around for a while (that's not to say I won't be sat at the laptop ready for the PPO :yess:)

I will not wait or this figure. PO up...I'm in with a quickness. Passes on Mark VI so I have the $ ready for this guy and red skull.

And even if this is a much larger size production than Avengers Mark VI, you have to keep in mind the probable large number of collectors who didn't get Avengers Mark VI because the already had IM2 Mark VI. No one has this recue cap

And even if this is a much larger size production than Avengers Mark VI, you have to keep in mind the probable large number of collectors who didn't get Avengers Mark VI because the already had IM2 Mark VI. No one has this recue cap

Of course the argument to that is that many people interested in Captain America may already have the Avengers version on pre-order which will be available roughly the same time as this (again going off last years con exclusives)

This won't sell out straight away whatever your argument is.

Last years ones were around for months, this will be no different :lecture

Hot Toys aren't collectibles anymore, they aren't limited, they'll make enough to go around for everyone who wants to order and more for those who want to order later on

Last edited:
I dont want to be that guy, but if memory serves me correctly last year's SDCC Exclusive Mark IV started wait-listing in one minute for attendees on June 16th and the non-attendee sale took twenty eight minutes on June 17th.

This figure seems to be more popular than that one was so i'm prepared to be disappointed but hope to get one.

If we get neutral chris evans sculpt i think i will swap this head onto the avengers figure, could that be an option i mean in theory any hot toys head can be put on the bodies cant they?

I dont want to be that guy, but if memory serves me correctly last year's SDCC Exclusive Mark IV started wait-listing in one minute for attendees on June 16th and the non-attendee sale took twenty eight minutes on June 17th.

This figure seems to be more popular than that one was so i'm prepared to be disappointed but hope to get one.

(shakes fist) hope you're wrong "guy"

If you know you want the figure, there'd be no reason to wait. Will this be available for days, weeks, months? Who knows. I for one will order it the second it goes up. I don't want to miss out on this. And for any looking for advice on what to do, just realize that if you miss out on an item that you definitely wanted because of taking someones advice, you miss out.

Last edited:
It doesn't look like they'll be up for preorder on the 16th or 17th this month, which is a bummer. SDCC is earlier this year too. Anyone have an idea what day we might be looking at though?

Umm...this thread has generated surprisingly little traffic since the reveal that it would be the exclusive. I know we cannot see the headsculpt but I would expect more excitement ober a Captain America figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back