New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we now know a time window for the PO. Don't have to stress about missing out on the PO at work :lol

:exactly:
Because the last piece of the puzzle at 6,000 likes will now surely be the top left.
543204_10150925940094145_925330164_n.jpg

:exactly:
Because the last piece of the puzzle at 6,000 likes will now surely be the top left.
543204_10150925940094145_925330164_n.jpg

I don't know about the puzzle pieces but I was referring to this tidbit in the last newsletter

Be sure to join in on Sideshow Collectibles Comic-Con event beginning on June 25th where well be offering new product Pre-Orders, holding giveaways, and much more! Sign-up to our Comic-Con interest list through the following link to be kept up-to-date on all our Comic-Con happenings!

How do I sign up to comic con newsletter? Im on the normal newsletter?

go to the SS website, there's a sign up for SDCC newsletter

Anyone else had enough of the crap puzzle sneak peak? SS just show us already and stop jerking our chain - paying to much for this type of bull____ promotion!

We've already seen the full Cap pic and Fox is pretty much fully revaled there so the puzzle is a moot point at this stage IMO.

Me too im super stoked to see how the sculpt turns out, i hope they get the face spot on

I think SS will have plenty- remember how astoundingly long OC Bruce Bats was available??

We've already seen the full Cap pic and Fox is pretty much fully revaled there so the puzzle is a moot point at this stage IMO.

I wanna see standard pics specs so we know if this has USO or not definitively.

Agreed! This method of the reveal just seems silly. :dunno

:exactly: :slap

I think SS will have plenty- remember how astoundingly long OC Bruce Bats was available??

:goodpost:

People still think of HT as a collectible company that practices a limited edition etiquette, Thats not the case anymore.

They are manufacturing more than enough to satisfy future demand for those who come later, thats why nearly all of there figure remain in-stock for upto a year after release. People love to make a big point of stating HT are just in it for the money, how does making something limited so that it sells out and leaves potential sales without the option to order make sense with their current strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back