New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was mentioned in the Sideshow exclusives thread that the exclusives will go up for order first week of July.

Well, it would be rather patriotic to put Cap up on the 4th...

I'm off that entire week, I can see I'll be glued to my android. :slap

Last edited:
Sweet! Can't wait till July, this is my most anticipated figure!

Just ordered the Exclusive!

Apparently, people with more than 10,000 posts can order in advance of everyone else! :yess:

do you really believe that?

Doesn't matter which day he goes up, work day or weekend. Guys at work know I collect. A co-worker of mine collects firefly stuff but he's not a member here though I believe he has all of Trevs sculpts. I'll be ready to PO at any time though :D

really excited for this figure, so does is this early july pre order geniune?

^

Believe so! Good stuff, hope Sideshow show off the other exclusive's too!

Sideshow Newsletter said:
Be sure to check out Sideshow Collectibles' Facebook page to get a tiny taste of two of our four 2012 Exclusives! Then be sure to sign-up to our Comic-Con interest list to get your first look at our other two exclusives before anyone else! We'll start taking orders for our con Exclusives the first week of July and will be shipping them out right before showtime (whether you'll be attending SDCC or not). This gives attendees more opportunities to grab more stuff at the show with those free arms!

Looks like we'll have him in our hands in early July, very cool. I know everyone's excited about Black Widow, and the Mark VI, but this one looks great.

Looks like we'll have him in our hands in early July, very cool. I know everyone's excited about Black Widow, and the Mark VI, but this one looks great.

I doubt it I think the can ship their own side show exclusives products but if we are taking about Hot Toys Batman Begins was shipped a few months later.

I doubt it I think the can ship their own side show exclusives products but if we are taking about Hot Toys Batman Begins was shipped a few months later.

Ah, I assumed it would be like the Avengers Iron Man which was pretty much shipped immediately.

Ah, I assumed it would be like the Avengers Iron Man which was pretty much shipped immediately.

That was , but I think Hot Toys has increased the quantity the produce considerably. The might have been making these in the back ground while they were sending out the other figures. I am just hoping we don't have a repeat of the Iron man Exclusive they barely had any figures left over to sell to those not attending the Comic Con and website was crashing and locking up when you did try to order it was such a joke.

They need to find a better way if we think its bad US in HK the scalpers pay all maids to line up and hord all the exclusives so the can flip them on Ebay later. They had this one pic of this guy with boxes and boxes of the batman begins right outside the convention I mean is Hot Toys blind to this crap or do they not care about the fans at all its like a slap in the face.

Last edited:
Sideshow did say one of their comic con exclusives won't be in-stock, ready to ship. Chances are its Cap. The have no control on HT's scheduel like they do with their own products. Some of their other past 'comic con' exclusives like Sarah-1000 proved that.

Assuming he won't be cheap, that might not be such a bad thing with the Red Skull and Nick Fury coming out in July, followed pretty closely by more Marvel stuff.

Woke up this morning to see sideshow's Facebook page released the top half pic of the star wars figure, was gutted to not see the cap head sculpt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back