New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New costume- jacket helmet headsculpt...why do you do this to me HT?

This is the version i want,i haven't ordered Captain America yet and i was gonna buy it but now i will pass on it to get this one.Can't wait for the pics!

I guess you will only own one iron man suit?

nope...have them all except for battle damage and gunmetal V1 so far

it's just a collecting preference...while i do enjoy different versions of batman and iron man, i just don't see myself purchasing different versions of cap...that's all

Yea hope is it the full costume and not just the shirt with a leather jacket and army pants.

2 in 1!!!

panic.gif

It comes with both the propaganda and rescue suits? Cool. Just hope they gave the Evans sculpt to one of their new sculpting prodigies.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I'll get this or not. I know it'll be awesome without even seeing it but I've all ready got the other Cap on PO, I'll probably wait for the Avenger one now though for the sakes of money & room. Red Skull on the other hand would be a must buy :)

I'll definitely be getting this. I'm thinking price will be similar to the Batman Begins: Batsuit / Bruce Wayne combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back