New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant wait. im going a little crazy though, because its hard for me to have more than one version of each character on a shelf, i can justify it with iron man, because i can just pretend they are empty armors... but now i have to think of some BS excuse for this, for my own piece of mind...

cant wait. im going a little crazy though, because its hard for me to have more than one version of each character on a shelf, i can justify it with iron man, because i can just pretend they are empty armors... but now i have to think of some BS excuse for this, for my own piece of mind...

I have the same preference but certain characters like Cap qualify for an exception (assuming USO is worthy).

I still want the Avengers version but I do appreciate this one. Red Skull theoretically should be next from this license unless they do shirtless Cap. A Hydra soldier would be cool but unlikely.

Looking to put Evan's head on a slim TT for Scrawny Steve Rogers
captain-america-the-first-avenger-2011-trailer-hd.jpg

Would everyone begrdge me for making one for this, pre-emptively

Yes. There is no satisfaction in that! Go to the facebook page from Hot Toys and refresh the hell out of it until the official stats are up and then post it here and indulge in all the glory!

Last edited:
I am so stoked to see this reveal. Hopefully within the next few hours...

Darn it! :gah: I was hoping they won't release this version to save some bucks since they eliminate the title "Hero Version" on Cap's stand in SDCC & Ani-Com. Now, I have no choice but to get this as well. :thud:

Love this look plus the old school shield is the kicker! :yess:

I actually understand your thinking. I was like that as well. But since every HT I own will eventually have more than one movie/suit, I'm actually looking forward to the side by side look when I display them.

I wonder if Evan sculpt will have switchable helmet hair like Thor and Odin.

I hope reveal is tonight but with Predators Nolan, I doubt we see anything for a week or two. Unlike HT to reveal two figures the same week....

I wonder if Evan sculpt will have switchable helmet hair like Thor and Odin.

I hope reveal is tonight but with Predators Nolan, I doubt we see anything for a week or two. Unlike HT to reveal two figures the same week....

Thor and Odin had long hair that needed to be flatter for the helms, but HT shouldn't have to do that on every release with a helmet, it just makes an unecessary seam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back