New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also want an Avengers Capt. America. It is a good thing that I am burned out of Iron Man and Batman.

That'll be cool! But what's taking so long for the Red Skull?

This seemed like a no-brainer to me, so I'm not surprised. I am happy to see it being announced so quickly, though. Hopefully we will get Red Skull.

dancing_cartoon_retro_boys_happy_joy.gif

+1 plus the future version of The Avengers......... What a mess!! :slap

I've the first version and don't know what to do. I mean, Captain America isn't like Iron Man (whose has different Marks)

I'm going with just one Cap and one IM (Currently the Mk IV). After seeing the Avengers outfit I'm pretty confident that the initial release of Cap will be the one to have, at least for me. :)

Forget Red Skull, where's Loki?

As far as I freakinly want Loki... W T F ??? RED SKULL = EPIC WIN!!!

He can suck as the character from meh movie (better then THOR tho), but he still ROCK HARD! :rock:rock:rock

I typically have a single representation of a character but if done well my shelves will have both versions of Cap. I loved the movie that dang much :wink1:

Wow a 2nd Cap announcement already? Odd, and no Red Skull either which is strange. Guess HT is striking while the iron is hot, Cap fans will be happy. No gracias.

i am happy with the first release...don't see a need(for me) for another version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back