New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope this also comes with a more battle-damaged look, especially with this shield looking like this:

captain-america-chris-evans-bruno-ricci-jj-feild(1).jpg

Oh god I was going to say I'll pass on this one but if it comes with that shield :gah:

Really looking forward to the Avengers Suite one now as well after seeing recent pics of how Cap looks in that film

Crap. This is when my rule about only having one version of any given character in my collection makes things very difficult.

Sweet! Ordered fo sho. :rock Not surprised they're making this though but glad its on the way.

Anybody want to buy everything but the head if I decide to get one? lol

You can use a different head if you didn't like Evans. :lol

That's nice! I'm glad they are showing us this now just in case I have to decide which version I will buy. This will probably come with a headsculpt. That is always a big plus...

Anybody want to buy everything but the head if I decide to get one? lol

You can use a different head if you didn't like Evans. :lol
Absolutely! I've got $10 with your name all over it! :hi5:

Seriously though, I expect this to be a "2 in 1." Assuming the 2nd head is fully sculpted with the USO mask, you should have no problems unloading the rest for only a modest loss.

Great news! I was hoping they made the USO/Rescue Version. I think I want this version more than I do the "Hero" version

I really like the USO/Rescue look. Can't wait for the full reveal.

Hopefully the helmet is removable, so the un-masked head can be used for the 1st Cap release

It's raining Hot Toys :panic:

Not a must have for me. Will likely wait for the Avengers version of Cap. Gives wallet a break too.

I'm shocked that they're gonna show this version so soon. Figured they'd wait till sometime next year, but I guess since the Avengers is coming out in May, their trying to get this one out of the way.

I loved this version in the film and will gladly get both. Just hope they get the jacket right.

Probably a pass since I'm buying the first version but you never know....

+1 plus the future version of The Avengers......... What a mess!! :slap

I've the first version and don't know what to do. I mean, Captain America isn't like Iron Man (whose has different Marks)

Yep, I am going to get just one representation of the character. Given the rate at which HT improves their quality I think the Avengers' sculpts are likely to be vastly superior.

+1 plus the future version of The Avengers......... What a mess!! :slap

I've the first version and don't know what to do. I mean, Captain America isn't like Iron Man (whose has different Marks)

Except in this case, Captain America has different looks. The first Capt release by HT was the full final World War 2 outfit, with full mask on and with finalized shield. This version will be with a helmet and goggles with full Chris Evans sculpt, with leather jacket and all. When I look at the Iron Mans, I just see the same red and gold figure every time (with the exclusions of the Secret Project and whatnot).

Cool news, it looks like I'll end up with a "Hall of Captain America" display if they end up making the Avengers Cap, and possibly a Steve Rogers figure with the transformation chamber in the future? :wink1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back