New God Of War Figure News and Updates.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these new paints aps look alot better than the earlier ones i saw... must buy!

Yea I agree, I was not expecting him to be in this price range tho, almost $100, :-( I was planning on getting two but I will have to settle for one, unless the price drops once a onshore supply is located. Looks awesome, wish he had the "Boot of Hermes" equipped but it still looks amazing.

Ouch...$100 is too much for me. Is this something new for Play Arts, or is this just Kratos? I have a couple of the Metal Gear figures, and neither of them cost more than $75 shipped.

Ouch...$100 is too much for me. Is this something new for Play Arts, or is this just Kratos? I have a couple of the Metal Gear figures, and neither of them cost more than $75 shipped.

Yeah, this is a bit of a surprise. I wonder what's the reason for such a price increase. Especially since Nathan Drake is about $50...

I'm sure the price on Kratos will go down but how much is anyones guess. Not sure I want to pay more than $60 for him.

Yep pretty sure that BBTS will 'adjust' their price like they do with other figures...

:slap good call, I didn't even think to apply that to this figure. They always do it with Hot Toys figures etc.

After checking the Japanese website I see that he's around $64.

Just preordered mine. Looks like a great figure, and I think it's frickin awesome that we can pose Kratos with the Blades of Chaos draped on his back. I do wish that instead of God of War III, he was based off of Ghost of Sparta. His tattoos were more bold and red, and the spear and shield would have been awesome to put him in!

Last edited:
76d21039.jpg

I damn near pissed myself.:yess:

Guys, it's not really necessary to rush and pre-order this, if the price is a concern. Play Arts figures are far from being limited, and I'm sure that this one isn't an exception. The price should drop within a few months once more retailers get it in stock.

I hope they nail his colors. A bit worried he'll look like this after seeing this pic:

GoW3-Kratos-1_1316172163.jpg

When he should look just like the prototype:

GOWkratos.jpg

Back