New God Of War Figure News and Updates.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bachar

Super Freak
Reaction score
So anyone know what the scoop is on Kratos and company? Any new figs coming or new statues?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTpgyYgDaLU&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Play Arts God Of War Kratos SDCC' 11 - YouTube[/ame]

76d21039.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New God Of War News and Updates.

Gaming isnt as big to SSC and others much :(

I think the SSc statue is it for a while, but i would kill for a HT Kratos and Zeus.

I remember seeing a preview image for a new action fig but I can't find it. Who has the license right now?

I really want some Blades of Exile and Cestus Gauntlets for my SSC wish I could find a local artist who was skilled enough for the task. Never thought of HT God of War, I would rather another statue tho.

I loved the SS statue, but I don't expect we'll ever see any other GoW statues, just from reading their responses. bummer

Sony is a pain to work with just like the PS3:monkey1. I think that was the reason it went from PF to statue.

Sony is a pain to work with just like the PS3:monkey1. I think that was the reason it went from PF to statue.

That's what I have read also. Really is a shame I know there is a demand. Maybe there is something else making it difficult.Who knows?

It looks like all the console manufactures are a pain when it come to their characters. Look at Microsoft they put a height limit on the Marcus statue in the GOW 3 Epic Edition :gah:

I want this Kratos so bad it keeps getting better and better. I wish the Sideshow PF came with the "Blades of Exile" like the ones pictured here! Can't wait for Play Arts Kai to release it.

7b79550f.jpg

128bd832.jpg

18817213.jpg

I emailed bbts and they said no eta yet for Kratos, but soon as they know we will know to! I also asked sideshow but they said they won't have it sadly.

I emailed bbts and they said no eta yet for Kratos, but soon as they know we will know to! I also asked sideshow but they said they won't have it sadly.

yeah, they wouldn't know. you'd have to contact Square, i wouldn't know how to go about that. If you manage to get in touch ask about the Vanquish figs while your at it!

Back