New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see paying $20.00 for the ghost containment unit alone. The fact that it comes with Walter Peck is a nice bonus. I want to buy him and then put white shaving cream all over him to show it as marshmallow from Mr. Stay Puft from the end of the movie! :lol

No...I haven't bought it...yet. But I will soon.

hopefully the rereleases of the 12" figures are not just improved headsculpts, but also would love to see them as slimed or marshmellowed versions.

This is pretty funny!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/wKB7zfopiUA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wKB7zfopiUA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

DSCN2784-1.jpg

Sweet!!!
Peck should arrive here today too! :rock!

BTW, Matty posted this hilarious response in regards to the 12" Venkman's head issue...

Ghostbusters Fans,

The mystery surrounding the face sculpt of our 12” Peter Venkman figure has been completely investigated and, from Corporate Headquarters, here’s the result:

“For the Peter Venkman figure, there is a vacuum seal on the head that in this case happened to pull it together to create the unfortunate “squished” look. To remedy it, customers must remove the figure from the package and pull the head back slightly (but DO NOT pull it off) to let some air in. They may have to press on the head to re-shape it. If the product is still defective, or if fans were planning on keeping the figure in-package, we will give a refund. We have already talked to the plant to ensure that this does not happen on future products.”

We know that many of you figured this fix out for yourselves and hopefully you now have the figure you were expecting. If you would like a refund, please call Customer Service at 1-877-GO-MATTY or send an email with your name and order number (if available) to [email protected]. On behalf of the MattyCollector.com team, we apologize to our loyal Ghostbusters fans and want you to know we’re doing everything we can to minimize these kinds of issues in the future.

--Matty

Gee, thanks a lot Matty, it took you a month to figure out what people figured out in minutes...
:lol!!!

Sweet!!!
Peck should arrive here today too! :rock!

BTW, Matty posted this hilarious response in regards to the 12" Venkman's head issue...

Gee, thanks a lot Matty, it took you a month to figure out what people figured out in minutes...
:lol!!!

Yeah, they figured it out by reading these boards...

:rotfl

for those of you who have peck... are lights on the containment unit vendable? Because they look like they are warped on the package.... the red light looks like its pointing at left and green at the right.... just wondering, not complaining or anything.

Sal

I had a hard time getting my hands on these GB matty figures here at my country. But I'm happy to see them in actions here :)

hello i missed the boat with egon and it looks like he is like rarest of the bunch now, any one know were to get one? or someone on the board selling one at a reasonable price? any help would be greatful

hello i missed the boat with egon and it looks like he is like rarest of the bunch now, any one know were to get one? or someone on the board selling one at a reasonable price? any help would be greatful

I'm not sure, but I think they are getting released again. Maybe you can wait so you don't pay crazy prices?

Back