New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure, but I think they are getting released again. Maybe you can wait so you don't pay crazy prices?

I don't trust Mattel on anything they say...

I honestly can see them re-releasing the 6" figures in a box set...but i don't think it was economical for them to do the 12" stuff...i think if the do re-release them it wont be for quite some time...but hey, i suppose they could surprise me...but i won't hold my breath.

M.

Don't sweat it, I think its a good bet they will release a 4 pack of the busters after they release them all. At very least for the 6" figures.

And I think we'll get GB2 versions of the 12" ones at least.

Quick shot of my GB collection,
It's currently missing my Mini-mates, because I'm looking into a cool way of displaying them...

DSC04218.jpg

Quick shot of my GB collection,
It's currently missing my Mini-mates, because I'm looking into a cool way of displaying them...

DSC04218.jpg

Not too bad...a nice humble GB collection.

I still think the NECA Gozer and "Terror Dogs" are great pieces...i just don't collect that scale anymore...it would almost be cool to construct a dio like at the end of the film and what's on the mattel boxes...

Hmm...

M.

Yeah that's a nice collection there. I like that Attack Of Mr. Stay Puff piece on the right in front.

What time do they go up for order again? Last one for me was Winston--forgot.

Back