New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My interest in these figures has really died down. I spent a fair amount of money and time getting my 12" Ray together, but I'm not sure I want to do the same for the others. Not sure if I want to continue with the 6 inchers, either. I'm thinking that the Minimates are enough for me, personally.

My interest in these figures has really died down. I spent a fair amount of money and time getting my 12" Ray together, but I'm not sure I want to do the same for the others. Not sure if I want to continue with the 6 inchers, either. I'm thinking that the Minimates are enough for me, personally.

I have yet to start my conversions to better boots, bodies and headsculpts, but the nice thing is that all these corrections can be done in quantity at the same time.

Putting together stuff like the Firefly crew is a lot tougher.

News seems to have spread this time around: Ray was easy, Egon was much tougher to get in terms of traffic. Venkman should be the toughest.

Did they post any new pics of Egon on Matty? I forgot to look.

Won't let me check out - says there is a line item error, but doesn't tell me which product is causing the problem. You can't seem to adjust the cart anyway.

Very frustrating.

News seems to have spread this time around: Ray was easy, Egon was much tougher to get in terms of traffic. Venkman should be the toughest.

Traffic was mostly due to the MOTU line, not GB...
No new pics, they don't usually do that anyways...

Won't let me check out - says there is a line item error, but doesn't tell me which product is causing the problem. You can't seem to adjust the cart anyway.

Very frustrating.

It is frustrating, their site sucks!!
You might want to empty your cart and start from scratch...
The GB figures will be there for a while, 12" Ray is still available.

Very frustrating.

same situation. Continue to submit and it should go through; mine did...eventually.:rolleyes:

Yeah, there's no worry about these selling out if 12" Ray is still around.

Makes me wonder why the hell I race and fight to get them so quickly. Could just buy them all in April when Venkman shows up.

I have yet to start my conversions to better boots, bodies and headsculpts, but the nice thing is that all these corrections can be done in quantity at the same time.

Agreed. I've decided to wait until after all four 12-inch figures have been released before investing in any alternate bodies, heads or accessories. It'll save on shipping, and for all we know better alternatives will pop up between now and then.

yeah im guessing venkman may be the only 1 that will be tough in terms of the site being busy. the thing is im away on holiday in phillyand new york when venkman goes on sale so im guna have to get my dad to order it on his pc for me.

Putting together stuff like the Firefly crew is a lot tougher.

and me2, i aint converted yet either. cant wait till i got them all done tho eventualy. if they look anything close to what elvis and astro did then ill be more than happy!

Back