New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn MOTU stuff. :D

I think in the long run, these Ghostbusters will stand the test of time better (especially the custom versions being made). Well, unless HT does them or something.

yeah the custom figures are awsome. i think they are the only 1s i want soo much on display and the only 1s i wudnt sell so id wantthem to be as cool and accurate as possible,

and yeah if some1 like hot toys got the license then id definatly buy those

doh.. ray.. egon! ive ordered mine, now just a case of waiting a month for him to get to the uk sneak past customs so i dont get clobbered again

doh.. ray.. egon! ive ordered mine, now just a case of waiting a month for him to get to the uk sneak past customs so i dont get clobbered again

Yep got mine ordered too :banana

Fingers crossed it'll be a quicker despatch this time,
kindest regards
Tys

yeah i hope it done take too long to get mine over to the uk too. and i hope idont get charged either, luckily i didnt last time so im hoping i get lucky again~!!

I'd love to get both sets. The 6" action figures, and the 12" ones too. For me, it's a matter of a lack of money. :eek:

Right now I only have the SDCC 09 Egon Spengler 6" figure...so far. I hope with some Christmas money, to get more of the Ghostbusters from Mattel.

im just staying with the 12" figs, i think 20- for the small figs is kinda a rip off

My worry is that they'll milk the sculpts with multiple variants of each character with the action figure line. They've already announced that they plan to release regular, green slimed, red slimed, and marshmallow gooed versions of the four Ghostbusters, and that's just for starters. As much as I'd love to own them all, my finances simply won't allow it.

The 12-inchers, on the other hand, seem limited to one of each 'buster and that's pretty much it. Of course, if they sell like gangbusters, I imagine Mattel will find some way to milk that line as well. *sigh*

I'm willing to bet that the line will be dead in six months. Mattel is going to drive it into the ground. We don't see another figure until March, and it's Walter Peck 6"...R.I.P. Gb's.

I'm willing to bet that the line will be dead in six months. Mattel is going to drive it into the ground. We don't see another figure until March, and it's Walter Peck 6"...R.I.P. Gb's.

as long as we can complete the 4 GB's first...there will be rioting if they kill it before then

im not worried...mattel has repeatedly stated how well the GB line is doing. so im not that worried, im sure we will get the venkman, even if its just the "slimed" variant. walter peck is gonna be awsome because of the containment grid, which has never been made so im sure that will be the selling point of interest right there. i wonder though if winstons trap will fit inside it. i think one of the reasons to make a peck figure is because he was also in the new videogame.

yes the trap that comes with winston WILL fit inside the unit, mattel stated this in the past so thats cool.

and 2b honest, i sometimes wonder why some ppl dont see peck as as more main character/villain so to speak. hes more important in the story then people think. hes the reason the guys are arrested, hes the reason the containtment grid is shut down and results in all the caught ghosts being released, which inturn results in the final battle. so i think a figure of a villain/enemy to the busters is cool to me. not to others tho.

im not worried...mattel has repeatedly stated how well the GB line is doing. so im not that worried, im sure we will get the venkman, even if its just the "slimed" variant. walter peck is gonna be awsome because of the containment grid, which has never been made so im sure that will be the selling point of interest right there. i wonder though if winstons trap will fit inside it. i think one of the reasons to make a peck figure is because he was also in the new videogame.

Is this accurate?

yep, and the next 12" dont come out until april i believe which is venkman, then winston in july.

My worry is that they'll milk the sculpts with multiple variants of each character with the action figure line. They've already announced that they plan to release regular, green slimed, red slimed, and marshmallow gooed versions of the four Ghostbusters, and that's just for starters. As much as I'd love to own them all, my finances simply won't allow it.

The 12-inchers, on the other hand, seem limited to one of each 'buster and that's pretty much it. Of course, if they sell like gangbusters, I imagine Mattel will find some way to milk that line as well. *sigh*

im not too worried either. we will get a full set of the4 guys and peck no doubt, then if they keep selling well as mattel say they are then we should hopefully get a louis,dana and janine. then any stand alone ghosts aswel. then there will prob be the variations as already stated by mattel with slime and staypuft goo, and also gb2 versions in darker suits and slime blowers.

2b honest, id prob buy them all if i can. but ido agree i cant imagine they will use new sculpts. they will prob jst do new bodys maybe.

i am not so crazy about getting a janine, lewis tully etc as much as i am getting the actual ghost villians like gozer or viggo, or other secondary ghosts like the one that pops out from the subway or things like that.

Honestly,
I think the 6" line will have more legs than the 12"
On the 12" I'm good with just the busters, and maybe Louis with GB outfit...

As for the 6" I hope we see at least Viggo, Gozer, & Lois.
Ghosts from the movies: Scoleri Brothers, Taxi Cab corpse and Subway Ghost.
Ghosts from Real GB cartoon: What, Boogieman, Sandman, Samhain...

Anything else would be amazing, but if we get these at least,
I'll be happy!!!

Back