New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Son of a beatch!!
Mattel is canceling the Ecto-1 Sub... :mad::mad::mad:
:gah::gah::gah:

Seriously... maybe if they released more fookin' Ghosts, ughh!!!!

That's sad. If I would have seen more comittment to the 1/6 line and a diversity of characters, I would have signed. Sadly, it was not to be. got my OG 1/6 GBs and I'm set for now. Condolences to all who were subscribed.

This just keeps getting better...
During Power-Con TG said the line wasn't dead at all... yet they're cleaning house:

Ghostbusters™ Fans,

If you love those boo bustin' boys like we do, then you won't want to miss this chance to scare up all your most-wanted Ghostbusters™ figures. Not only will you be able to fill in missing figures in your collection (or double up on favorites) you'll save big on combined shipping AND get 20% off the regular price*!

Quantities are extremely limited on some items, so for the best selection you'll want to be here right when the sale starts at 9 a.m. PT on Monday, October 17th.

•12" Egon Spengler Figure (with trap) Was $60, Now $48
•12" Ray Stantz Figure Was $60, Now $48
•12” Peter Venkman Figure Was $60, Now $48
•12” Winston Zeddemore Figure Was $60, Now $48
•8" Retro-Action® The Real Ghostbusters™ Peter Venkman Was $20, Now $16
•6" Ray Stantz Figure Was $20, Now $16
•6" Winston Zeddemore with Slime Blower Was $20, Now $16
•6” Egon Spengler Figure (with PKE Meter) Was $20, Now $16
•6” Peter Venkman Figure (with Proton Stream) Was $20, Now $16
•6” Walter Peck Figure Was $20, Now $16
•6" Vinz Clortho Figure Was $20, Now $16
•6" Egon Spengler Figure Was $20, Now $16
•6" Peter Venkman (Courtroom) Figure Was $20, Now $16
•6" Peter Venkman Figure (with Slimer) Was $20, Now $16
•6" Ray Stantz Figure (with Subway Ghost) Was $20, Now $16
•Stay Puft Marshmallow Man $70

This special sale starts right along with our regular sale on Monday, October 17th at 9 a.m. Pacific (12 noon Eastern) so you can take advantage of combined shipping. Befitting this spooktacular event, the sale ends on Monday October 31st at 11:59 p.m. Remember, supplies are limited on many of these figures, and when they're gone, that's it, so shop early to make sure you get everything you want.

Wow... is this the "Thank you"?
More like an "F U" from Matty to all of us who paid full price for every figure supporting the line...
What a joke... seriously...
Specially since all this figures were supposedly "Sold Out" some "Gone for Good"...

Specially since all this figures were supposedly "Sold Out" some "Gone for Good"...

mattel said way back when that they always keep an a small inventory (about 3%) for each item incase of exchanges etc. this is probably what ever is left over, hence the limited quantity.

Well, my grip is more in regards of Matty saying the line is not dead, yet you can see they're unloading all their remaining stock...
Sales are great for peeps who missed out or passed on these though...

I saw the trap in person today at NYCC and it is cool as hell. Took some lame pics, nothing new on display but here you go -

DSC_0906.jpg

DSC_0907.jpg

DSC_0892.jpg

DSC_0893.jpg

DSC_0894.jpg

DSC_0819.jpg

DSC_0822.jpg
DSC_0823.jpg

DSC_0824.jpg

DSC_0825.jpg

HOLY CRAP! I keep telling myself I can't get this, it will cost too much, i just can't afford it right now, but it's sooo difficult, that thing just looks AMAZING! :gah::gah::gah:

It is too amazing!!! And the price is very reasonable considering all the features IMO...

I saw the trap in person today at NYCC and it is cool as hell. Took some lame pics, nothing new on display but here you go -

Awesome YoNo, looks like Rookie has a new set of Ecto-Goggles... :yess:

They look cool. Too bad I am not 8 years old anymore.

You're in a Toy Forum... :lol

Hmmm...I'm 40 years-old and I buy and collect these. :)
:goodpost::exactly:

Awesome!!!!! I want one now and I don't even collect GB.
Do it!! It's beautiful!!

Bought a ghost trap but Stay Puft was absent from the sale. He was advertised as being available for this sale but he is nowhere to be seen on the site.

Back