New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woody kind of likes her too...

woody2.jpg

Did you ever get an email notice or cancellation show up in your online account, Hew?

I don't think my Puft has shipped either. :panic:
Sounds like I'm going to have to make a call in the morning. :(

No, no notice or cancellation...Sent a few emails, but haven't gotten anywhere

Contact corporate...
don't remember the phone right now, but they will be more helpful than the number on Matty...

Any personal experience with that? I'm getting the same generic "apology" when I try the Mattycollector customer service contact info.

Contact corporate...
don't remember the phone right now, but they will be more helpful than the number on Matty...

Thanks, Kuzeh. I just noticed you posted this. :(

No, no notice or cancellation...Sent a few emails, but haven't gotten anywhere

I'm in the same boat.
They actually thought I was asking about placing an order for the item when I inquired, and didn't notice I already had an order in place. :slap:lol

Thanks, Kuzeh. I just noticed you posted this. :(

I'm in the same boat.
They actually thought I was asking about placing an order for the item when I inquired, and didn't notice I already had an order in place. :slap:lol

Sadly, I think thats just a get lost email. Instead of them saying they have to cancel a order, they can deny an order ever existed, not claiming any responsibility and not having to offer any customer service worth a ____.

I just got notice early this morning that my Stay Puft shipped, so here's hoping you get something similar today, Hew!

I just got notice early this morning that my Stay Puft shipped, so here's hoping you get something similar today, Hew!

Yes! I just got mine too! I'm very excited that FINALLY he has shipped.

I am very disappointed with the lack of a "heads Up" from Mattel, however. They could have saved some frustration on my end and time on theirs by being clear as to what was happening to my order.

Matty posted this yesterday on FB:

STAY PUFT UPDATE: Due to unforeseen delays in production and shipping, inventory of the Stay Puft item took much longer to arrive in our distribution centers than originally anticipated. Our teams are working hard to fulfill all orders and shipping confirmations will start to go out on Friday or sooner. We understand your frustration and do apologize for the delay.

A bit too late IMO...

Matty posted this yesterday on FB:

A bit too late IMO...

Yeah, especially if you're not on fb much, or have him friended. :lol
As long as I get one, I'm fine with it. Mistakes happen.

Btw, Kuzeh, Stay Puft looks AWESOME on that shelf!!!

I got both my stay pufts today! They are awesome but look a little cheap for $70 (sloppy paint for one) but Im happy.

Great set up Kuzeh!

Vigo looks great! Though I have to admit, aside from some terror dogs, there's not much esle to get excited for. Unless I am missing something?

Back