New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously debating getting the trap but will have to work out customs charges and taxes for the UK 'cos they will be a lot on this..............

Kindest regards
Tys

Got a Venkman 12". I passed the first time around, but seemed a lot more reasonable at $48. Still ended up at $60 with shipping, though.

I saw them first hand at the NY Comic Con yesterday and the proton pack and stuff looked awesome. The figure/body itself looked a little "eh", but good enough I suppose. I'll have to look through this thread again and see what others did to mod the figures.

Got a Venkman 12". I passed the first time around, but seemed a lot more reasonable at $48. Still ended up at $60 with shipping, though.

I saw them first hand at the NY Comic Con yesterday and the proton pack and stuff looked awesome. The figure/body itself looked a little "eh", but good enough I suppose. I'll have to look through this thread again and see what others did to mod the figures.

How did the 12inch Egon and Ray look at NYCC. How was Ray’s new face? Is the blower at the same caliber as the 12inch proton Packs? Is Egon the same sculpt? Is there a site where there are good pictures to view?
I have the 12 inch Peter and Winston but passed on Ray and Egon in the past (both did nothing for me). I am hoping they fix them up in this second release to warrant a purchase!!!!

Sorry Bo, these are the same old releases. They just had a 20% off clearance sale at MattyCollector. I don't think they've revealed the Ghostbusters II 12" figures yet. They only had the old figures everyone has seen on display at NYCC.

Just ordered the trap! I still have yet to find the PKE meter for a decent price but I'm on the lookout.

I completely forgot about the trap going up today. I caved and bought it. I almost grabbed the 12" figures too, but am going to hold out for the Hot Toys $450 version and the 1/6 Ecto for $2500.

bought a trap last night, already got my shipping confirmation. fingers crossed uk customs doesnt cost too much

Back