New GG Clone Wars Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choopie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see this posted yet. For all of you CW and/or maquette fans, a new piece is on the horizon.

I love the yoda, but why does he have to be riding that thing. I suppose because he's so small, you have to put him in an environment type piece. I would much have him on top of a droid impaling it with a lightsaber than that.

Well, I will get it. But:

They have confirmed that there are only a few releases left before they finish off the Clone Wars line. So with characters like Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, Durge, Count Dooku, and Darth Sidious yet to be produced, they give us...

A second Yoda maquette in a line of only nine pieces.

Any guesses as to which of the above characters the Yoda release now bumps out of existence?

:sick

That is surprising that they are doing a second Yoda considering all the major characters they have left out.

Well, Sideshow gave us a second Luke PF pretty early in the line. However, the Star Wars PF line is expected to continue for a long time. GG recently confirmed that there were only a few pieces left in development before the end of the Clone Wars line. That got our hopes up about which characters would be lucky enough to snag one of the final spots--and another Yoda at the expense of any of those overlooked characters is a bad choice in my opinion.

nice!!! considering that i never got the first one i have to get this one. but i wont be happy until they produce Mace, Dooku, Palpatine, and another crazy alien.

tomandshell said:
Any guesses as to which of the above characters the Yoda release now bumps out of existence?

Probably Darth Sidious for two reasons:

1) Least "interesting" of the characters...all he did was be a hologram in the CW cartoon

2) They can always released him as "Emperor Palpatine" in the SW Animated line.

That looks very nice but I agree with Tom.

Why do another Yoda piece when there are several other characters that don't even have a maquette?:confused: :confused:

tomandshell said:
Well, I will get it. But:

They have confirmed that there are only a few releases left before they finish off the Clone Wars line. So with characters like Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, Durge, Count Dooku, and Darth Sidious yet to be produced, they give us...

A second Yoda maquette in a line of only nine pieces.

I could agree with you more Tom. This is pretty cool IMO, but a 2nd Yoda with so many other characters left to make and with only even a fraction of those havng a chance to be made is rather sad.

Wow, that is...WOW, that is awesome! I actually sent GG an email begging for this or a Yoda w/ saber action pose, as well as Mace, Shaak Ti and Dooku. Let's hope they make those as well!

The ill Jedi said:
Wow, that is...WOW, that is awesome! I actually sent GG an email begging for this or a Yoda w/ saber action pose, as well as Mace, Shaak Ti and Dooku. Let's hope they make those as well!

Same here (RE: Yoda). Glad we were heard. :chew

Last edited:
Well I would have liked to see other characters but I have to disagree with the general opinion. At least for me this statue is absolutely awesome and I really do not care that we already have another Yoda. To be truthful I think were are lucky that we are even getting another CW maquette. They said they had a few in final productions so hopefully that means we will get two more.

Well, I certainly prefer this to the existing Yoda and will happily get it when it is released. It's just going to be hard to see this and think about the Mace Windu that will never be.

Bonehead15 said:
That looks very nice but I agree with Tom.

Why do another Yoda piece when there are several other characters that don't even have a maquette?:confused: :confused:

Well, in my opinion, they finally realized how boring the original Yoda was. I remember how excited I was when I ordered the original. When I got it .. well, it killed my interest in the whole line (not to mention the painting was truly crap compared to the busts ... I mean Hasbro mass market level). The Vader and Fett I got for X-mas were nicely done, so I am willing to add my favorite characters. This piece is truly superior to the original so I feel its a good decision. I still think we will see Mace and Dooku before the end. Not sure about the rest.

I'm with Doug, this maquette is fantastic. Master Yoda kicking a** like the jedi master he is. Who's the man? Yo-da man!!! I hated that advertisement when it aired for AOTC and I can't believe I just typed it. Now we have a companion piece for the first wise and calm Yoda maquette. I have the first yoda maquette next to my Yoda Model Sheet that I purchased from ACME Direct so bring on another.

Back