New GG Clone Wars Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree with DouglasMcc... this Yoda is great and certainly "shows up" the first one from the line (which I don't own.) I certainly will be getting this one.

Durge, Sidious, Mace all would be great! I know we not see them all. :monkey2

tomandshell said:
Well, I certainly prefer this to the existing Yoda and will happily get it when it is released. It's just going to be hard to see this and think about the Mace Windu that will never be.

Mace would be sweet. Who knows we may still get him.

Just Fantastic, I have the whole line of animated maquettes and I'll collect them all. I do hope They'll continue the Clone Wars line even If Tom Isn't saying so. I do hope we'll get Mace, Palpatine, Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, Ki adi Mundi, Durge and Count Dooku in the future and they won't stop producing this line.

It's a really nice piece, but I just don't feel the love for it. I already have quite a few of the animated maquettes, but this one just doesn't do it for me.

I have to agree. Bring on Mace, Durge, Kit, Shaak, etc.

anakin1138 said:
I do hope They'll continue the Clone Wars line even If Tom Isn't saying so. I do hope we'll get Mace, Palpatine, Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, Ki adi Mundi, Durge and Count Dooku in the future and they won't stop producing this line.

Don't get me wrong, I really want them to continue the line!! But this is what they had to say in November:

We’re going to be closing the door on the Clone Wars maquettes in 2007. There are a few Clone Wars pieces in final stages of development, but we will be focusing more on the Star Wars Animated maquettes.

That doesn't leave me with a lot of hope. The Grievous/Anakin/Luminara wave of maquettes never sold out--they are still in stock at the Gentle Giant website. They aren't going to continue a line that isn't selling. 3000 Anakins and 3500 Grievous maquettes still haven't sold after a year, yet Boba Fett and Leia sold out 7000 and 8500 pieces immediately upon release. If they can get away with a guaranteed sell out of twice (almost three times) as many OT pieces, I can tell you right now where GG's accountants want them to focus their attention!

I can't imagine this Yoda being all that hot a seller either. On the contrary I know with certainty that Durge, Dooku and Mace would go very quickly -- say with an ES of about 2500-3000.

Still on the fence about this one. I was really hoping for someone else when I saw this thread. I will admit I'm pretty disappointed but that doesn't mean I won't get this.

SEE BELOW!!!

For the record, I like the maquette and I will be buying it but I'd prefer a Durge, Mace, Dooku, Shak Ti, Clone Trooper...before another Yoda.

Back