New game for the Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is loki leaving me!!!!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

bre24gz7.jpg

Please don't take offense fellas, but I think she got it so we'd have a game to play alone. We don't get to go on dates so this is one of our ways of doing something together.

Non taken. At least now we know you are fully ---->:whip

Well since the racing game is still undecided what about a air combat game something like Ace Combat? Does the 360 have any aerial combat games?

Well since the racing game is still undecided what about a air combat game something like Ace Combat? Does the 360 have any aerial combat games?

Sure does. Pick it up and take your 360 in the car with you on your next trip. When next to another vehicle roll down your window and launch it at the other automobile. This makes for some great aerial combat. Now you can move onto the racing and get the F out of there.

Sure does. Pick it up and take your 360 in the car with you on your next trip. When next to another vehicle roll down your window and launch it at the other automobile. This makes for some great aerial combat. Now you can move onto the racing and get the F out of there.

:monkey2 Just trying to help :lol

I think what we are all trying to say is "Shut up and enjoy Gears!!"

:lol

really?

i didn't get that at all, since this thread is dedicated to you finding a new game that is not Gears to play. :D:lol

Back