New game for the Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nascar does have at least 2-3 "road courses" as well I think. In other words more than just the left turns in circles. I'm sure Kain will know, but I think those tracks are included in the game.

Nascar does have at least 2-3 "road courses" as well I think. In other words more than just the left turns in circles. I'm sure Kain will know, but I think those tracks are included in the game.

I know the Pocono race track is in. Not sure on the others.

Infinion and Watkins Glen are both on the Nascar circuit. The Nationwide series is also on it so the track in Mexico should be in it.

Cool. And it's not like you have to race 500 laps. You can cut the laps all the way down to 10 I think. I think 25-50 would be more fun as you might have to pit at least once.

Cool. And it's not like you have to race 500 laps. You can cut the laps all the way down to 10 I think. I think 25-50 would be more fun as you might have to pit at least once.

I would like to take a weekend afternoon and give maybe 250 or something a chance. Couldn't do it at night while drinking. :rotfl

Come on guys. Just because we don't personally like something doesn't mean it "sucks" to someone else. It's just all a matter of personal taste.

Back