New game for the Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like racing, so a racing game would be fine... I really don't do other sports and have no interest at all in football, basketball, hockey, baseball, etc... so are we going with Nascar '09? I don't have it, but wouldn't mind getting it anyway...

I think I can speak for Kain Kit and myelf when I say yes. I don't think you will find anyone else picking this up. :monkey2

Sorry guys. Jen just got Ultimate Alliance so we'll be going through that a couple times I'm sure.

Hey I just bought that too! When are we playing?

She's outta town this weekend and I have plans the following weekend but with her schedule changing, I think we're gonna try to get an hour or two done on weeknights.

Sorry guys. Jen just got Ultimate Alliance so we'll be going through that a couple times I'm sure.

Isn't that really cheap now used? If it's $15 bucks I think I have that much in rolled quarters in my closet :lol

Isn't that really cheap now used? If it's $15 bucks I think I have that much in rolled quarters in my closet :lol

Amazon was having a special the other day and it was $15 for the Gold Version which has all the new characters (Hulk, Venom, etc.....) It's back up to $30 for that version but I'm sure you can find the first one cheap as hell.

Please don't take offense fellas, but I think she got it so we'd have a game to play alone. We don't get to go on dates so this is one of our ways of doing something together.

:joy:joy

I thought you only wore one glove? :D

Michael%20jackson%20Costume%2080's.JPG

that's just for putting my fist up you ass to make you my puppet so you talk :D

Amazon was having a special the other day and it was $15 for the Gold Version which has all the new characters (Hulk, Venom, etc.....) It's back up to $30 for that version but I'm sure you can find the first one cheap as hell.

Please don't take offense fellas, but I think she got it so we'd have a game to play alone. We don't get to go on dates so this is one of our ways of doing something together.

That's cool dude. When are you going back out anyway? SDCC?

That's cool dude. When are you going back out anyway? SDCC?

That's the next time we'll see each other. Still 6 long weeks away. Then I think she's planning on coming out here for a week or so in Sept. Then we just need to decide when she's gonna move and how we're gonna work it all out. And you're gonna hate me :eek:.............................................

That's the next time we'll see each other. Still 6 long weeks away. Then I think she's planning on coming out here for a week or so in Sept. Then we just need to decide when she's gonna move and how we're gonna work it all out. And you're gonna hate me :eek:.............................................

PM me why.

Last edited:

bre30cz8.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Back