Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My death dealer on steed statue arrived today in perfect condition. Looks wicked cool. This statue was well worth the long wait. If you have a chance to get one of these , go for it.

congrats! Cant wait to get mine, havent heard anything but I guess if its anything like the others it'll just show up on my doorstep

Thank you!
I have wait over 30 years to get this Statue in this size.

I have get an art print in my delivery is that normal ?

Just an FYI I ordered from BBTS and it gets delivered tomorrow. They also have it in stock for those that might have missed out and want to get it.

DD looks amazing. Too expensive for me as it is and the postages could be astronomical to Europe. After I win lottery I buy this. Meanwhile I have to settle with the Bowen version, which is actually a fantastic piece also. I have the original version and mini version (signed one).

I can not understand why you guys in the USA and canada must wait longer for the DD1 than people like me in europe that get they statue earlyer than you from the dealer ?

I have the number 27 of 79 writen under the base but i have the regular an the edition size of this is 300, any idea ?

I can not understand why you guys in the USA and canada must wait longer for the DD1 than people like me in europe that get they statue earlyer than you from the dealer ?

I have the number 27 of 79 writen under the base but i have the regular an the edition size of this is 300, any idea ?

Did it come with one or two heads? Now I'm really confused about how many of these they made altogether.

Back