Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah EX says sold out but BBTS looks like they still have regs

I like the change but I'm a little confused about which is the EX head. Originally said the EX head would have metal horns but now the metal horns are on the original head. So is the newer lighter colored helm with the bone horns the EX or the reg?

Correct

The regular is the first two pictures. The painting is exactly like this, and the Frazatta group had us change the horns to better present the painting.
The EX has the bone horns and is the second and last two pics shown.

I have set aside a few EX for the guys who come here and want one.
So for the next few weeks you still have time to order. Just let me know and I can have Spencer set one up for you guys

I have set aside a few EX for the guys who come here and want one.
So for the next few weeks you still have time to order. Just let me know and I can have Spencer set one up for you guys
This is a very generous thing to do !!

Wish I could afford to grab an EX now. Hopefully I can flex a regular down the line. If I hadn't gotten suckered into gold ares I'd do it lol.

Well, hell. Thanks for the link. Definitely like that gold more than the red, though with Athena I prefer the original silver.

Anyone want to trade their gold Ares for my red one, and their silver Athena for my gold one?

I'll trade you my gold for your red, and $500 lol.

I wonder what the value of the gold will end up being. I don't have any ARH pieces yet. Just have the gold ares and Arhian huntress 1 on order. Would love to get this frazetta piece though. Would probably prefer one of those to the two I have on order.

I got a gold athena shipped to me by accident instead of the 2nd box on the snake :p I sent it back though cause I wanted my snake of course ^^

Back