New Emma Frost PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X-men-x-men-23208439-2560-1269.jpg

While we wait, here's some pics.

Last edited:

:rotfl yes come on I had to know if the character was really that young. I thought she was at least 18. Now I better be very careful of what I say. But she is a kickass character! Now SS needs to make us a real PF of network mark or Tim miller!

I really dig ARTGERM's work. His ladies look great. However, nobody can top a female drawn by AH in my book.

I really dig ARTGERM's work. His ladies look great. However, nobody can top a female drawn by AH in my book.

I don't like AH artwork. :lecture but I do like the Lara croft pf statue. Actually that print was good too. I'm not a huge fan of him but I admit some is ok. I prefer Jim lee, silvestri, mcfarlane, and liefeld.

I don't like AH artwork. :lecture but I do like the Lara croft pf statue. Actually that print was good too. I'm not a huge fan of him but I admit some is ok. I prefer Jim lee, silvestri, mcfarlane, and liefeld.

You don't like AH but you like Liefield?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I guess you don't like proper anatomy and proportion then.

Morrison's run on the New X-Men was phenomenal, and Quitely's costume is, for me, the most inventive version (note the "flesh X"). I wish they'd scrap the Hellfire idea, and come up with this instead. The Diamond Select bust was disappointing, the CS Moore statue is nice, but kinda small, and I'm sure SS can do better. Imagine white shiny pleather for the costume. Mmm delicious.

NewXmenEmma.jpg

F Liefeld. The man have zero talent!

You don't like AH but you like Liefield?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I guess you don't like proper anatomy and proportion then.

Liefeld has had his issues. But I like him as a creator and art style. He created cable remember? One of the best characters ever! I agree the captain American cover was way off. But not all of it is bad. He reminds me of the 90s style artwork which I love so much. Btw I still have the taped VHS on him in the lifestyles of the rich and famous which he ask his then girl friend to marry him through a comic book. Kind of cool don't you all think so?

The first two would be :yess:

Need more Emma's ssc!! :drool :drool

Love the artwork by artgerm

The First Two are my Favorite also just wanted to add the others to show the difference Excellence, Great and Good :)

Liefeld

The First Two are my Favorite also just wanted to add the others to show the difference Excellence, Great and Good :)

Liefeld

Wow you all really hate rob liefeld, he's really a good creator and the art has it's good and bad. But overall I think it's his image style 90s art that I like about him. I guess if you all hate him, just think of him as the creator for cable then he will be ok. Or just remember him as being in a jeans commercial. :rotfl at least he was self taught and learn it all on his own. No big art classes. So he deserves a little credit to make it big all by himself. :hi5:

Wow you all really hate rob liefeld, he's really a good creator and the art has it's good and bad. But overall I think it's his image style 90s art that I like about him. I guess if you all hate him, just think of him as the creator for cable then he will be ok. Or just remember him as being in a jeans commercial. :rotfl at least he was self taught and learn it all on his own. No big art classes. So he deserves a little credit to make it big all by himself. :hi5:

Please stop :slap

Technically if you actually read comics, Cable was not solely created by Rob Liefeld. Louise Simonson had a hand in creation of Cable. However, Rob's ego or lack of creativity would insist he soley created Cable.

Please stop :slap

Wow, you all are impossible to please. I even admit he has his mistakes inn his art and still not happy? :lol at least his artwork on wolverine is badass. He's always been one of the best wolverine artists. I couldn't find much wrong with him. Those covers liefeld drew with wolvie and domino was so freaking awesome! I'm sure at least you all do like his wolverine right? :clap

Back