New Emma Frost PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope they get the same factory that handled Spider-Woman and Rogue to do Emma :)

I just hope they get the same factory that handled Spider-Woman and Rogue to do Emma :)

Say what?!

I want a modern Emma Frost statue. I think the Hughes version is great for White Queen Emma fans. I like the Astonishing Emma dio but not the look of her costume and how the pieces come together. I was hoping that Mark Brooks would make an Emma statue. He posted a hint once that I assumed was Emma. Now he's supposed to have a Jean Phoenix statue. I just hope they release something from him since his last release was years ago...

Say what?!

I want a modern Emma Frost statue. I think the Hughes version is great for White Queen Emma fans. I like the Astonishing Emma dio but not the look of her costume and how the pieces come together. I was hoping that Mark Brooks would make an Emma statue. He posted a hint once that I assumed was Emma. Now he's supposed to have a Jean Phoenix statue. I just hope they release something from him since his last release was years ago...

Not sure whose making it but the new Emma PF is Classic Hellfire Club Emma Frost. Check any Production Peek video from the last year or so on the Sideshow Experience web pages for the sketch. It's just a sketch but 90% of those sketches became the real product (Master Chief, Captain Jack , Shaak Ti, Jean Grey, etc.)

Not sure whose making it but the new Emma PF is Classic Hellfire Club Emma Frost. Check any Production Peek video from the last year or so on the Sideshow Experience web pages for the sketch. It's just a sketch but 90% of those sketches became the real product (Master Chief, Captain Jack , Shaak Ti, Jean Grey, etc.)

I want a classic PF Emma! The one I remember most.

I want a classic PF Emma! The one I remember most.

The 90s/Jim Lee era is not a classic rendition of most marvel characters. John Byrne's rendition of Emma is classic White Queen. Most of the "classic" looks in comics come from the 70s and not the 90s.

The 90s/Jim Lee era is not a classic rendition of most marvel characters. John Byrne's rendition of Emma is classic White Queen. Most of the "classic" looks in comics come from the 70s and not the 90s.

Oh thanks I want a 90s Emma! I will google the older one to see what she looks like. I think it's very simlar correct?

Oh thanks I want a 90s Emma! I will google the older one to see what she looks like. I think it's very simlar correct?

John Byrne's run on the X-MEN is legendary. IMHO, He is the best artist to have worked on those characters. Emma's look hasn't changed too much over the years. She actually wears more clothes nowadays than she did when Byrne introduced the character.

I know, right! :rotfl

It was the great 90s art time so I love Jim lees art work. I saw his card set at a local comic shop and so so wow by his artwork. It was my best card set ever. I did see Emma in the x men anime which was really cool! :) she is a really cool character. I just can't figure out if she's good or evil? I know in the movie she's with magneto, then in so e comics and the anime I see she sometimes is with the x men. Is she good and evil at the same time like cat woman?

I really like her in Wolverine and the X-Men animated series. I got it on Blu-Ray after hearing good things about it and love her!

It was the great 90s art time so I love Jim lees art work. I saw his card set at a local comic shop and so so wow by his artwork. It was my best card set ever. I did see Emma in the x men anime which was really cool! :) she is a really cool character. I just can't figure out if she's good or evil? I know in the movie she's with magneto, then in so e comics and the anime I see she sometimes is with the x men. Is she good and evil at the same time like cat woman?

As far as the comics go...1980s evil, 1990s reformed, 2000s mostly good...

If you've ever heard of the Dark Phoenix Saga, one of the most popular X-Men stories and my personal favorite, that story includes Emma, Dazzler, and Kitty Pryde's first appearances in 1980. This is from one part of it. Emma is half the reason why Phoenix turned into Dark Phoenix.
510KJOHw34L._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Although Emma's an X-Man now, her evil ways are not forgotten. Here Kitty references the events from above.
astonishingx-men200901.jpg

The movies, anime, etc., just take from the comics, which is why she's sometimes evil in them, sometimes good, depending on how they want to use her.

As far as the comics go...1980s evil, 1990s reformed, 2000s mostly good...

If you've ever heard of the Dark Phoenix Saga, one of the most popular X-Men stories and my personal favorite, that story includes Emma, Dazzler, and Kitty Pryde's first appearances in 1980. This is from one part of it. Emma is half the reason why Phoenix turned into Dark Phoenix.
510KJOHw34L._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Although Emma's an X-Man now, her evil ways are not forgotten. Here Kitty references the events from above.
astonishingx-men200901.jpg

The movies, anime, etc., just take from the comics, which is why she's sometimes evil in them, sometimes good, depending on how they want to use her.

Wow! Thanks so much for all the info! I did see that retro cover somewhere before looks pretty cool. I thought her costume was the same. But I can see in the pic it's a bit different but not much. Yes I have the dark Phoenix TPB. I flip through it all the time but never read it. I did see the tv animated cartoon which I like a lot. So Emma is now a x men! Great new x- men for sure! :clap

Back