New Emma Frost PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have that first appearance of Emma issue framed in my display room :) Hands down one of my all time favorites, I can't WAIT for this PF to get released. PS I was the one who asked the question that got the ball rolling on Ask Sideshow!

I have her first appearance too! I love me some Emma, but I MUCH prefer her as a villain back in the Hellfire Club.

I have her first appearance too! I love me some Emma, but I MUCH prefer her as a villain back in the Hellfire Club.

Emma is actually the one reformed villain I don't mind being an X-Man. She started out extremely evil. Her actions led to the death of millions in her first storyline alone. How many kids did she scar as a teacher? But she went from having what she wanted to everything taken away from her in just 1 issue. And who kept her safe? The X-Men, who certainly didn't have to. And even as their allies, it was just an opportunity for her to still teach. She didn't join until years later after another tragedy. I like that she wasn't rushed into the X-Men as a good guy, it unfolded over years and was a more natural progression.

I wonder if we got any new info on this. I'm very excited for a new comic Emma PF! Hope we get something on this soon. Maybe a magneto too.

Meh..... there has already been a pf/cq/dio/lsb that's plenty for now IMO. So many other deserving still waiting to be made. Jugg/Mr sinister/appoc/omega red/sentinel/stryfe just to name x men villans. I know SS loves to pump out the lady's but Emma has had the SS treatment 4 times over now

Yet still, many of us want a Hellfire Club Emma PF, even with other Emmas, and thankfully for us we know it's currently being produced. It will be the only SS Emma I'll have. I don't want any of the other ones.

Yet still, many of us want a Hellfire Club Emma PF, even with other Emmas, and thankfully for us we know it's currently being produced. It will be the only SS Emma I'll have. I don't want any of the other ones.

:goodpost: same with a new PF comic x-23 :pray:

:goodpost: same with a new PF comic x-23 :pray:

I wouldn't mind a less cartoony version of her either. I only wouldn't agree that most seem to want a "sexy" version of her and don't take into account she's only 16 years old.

I wouldn't mind a less cartoony version of her either. I only wouldn't agree that most seem to want a "sexy" version of her and don't take into account she's only 16 years old.

:horror 16? Ooooook let's move on..... But yes I prefer a ready to kill / fight pose anyways.

Sorry to derail this further from Emma, but I stand corrected, she's actually:

54674.jpg

Sorry to derail this further from Emma, but I stand corrected, she's actually:

54674.jpg

:horror ...... 15? Well anyways thanks for the post, the comic art looks great! Love the character. I might check out the comics a bit more for x23. Hopefully we will get one base on the art shown :pray: but as for Emma I hope the new comic version will not be the campell cartoony face style but a serious looking face.

can someone explain to me how the concept art sneaks of the new emma pf are more "Hellfire Club" than the cq we already have? Aren't they the same costume?

Back