New Emma Frost PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can never get enough of Emma. :lecture I can't wait for this. Hope Tim Milled sculpts it.

Well I'm happy for the folks that want this. Since I couldd care less it just makes me wonder why they would do so many Emma's before other characters. I mean we have yet to get a Loki for cry in out loud.

After seeing the Scarlet Witch PF I'm really hoping that this isn't sculpted by Mark Newman.

He has some serious skill, and his statues are beautiful. However, the faces just look too similar. If it's by him, and Emma's got another of his now trademark faces with the wide set eyes... I just don't know how I'll feel.

.... ahhh, who'am'I'kiddin', I'll still get her, but I'm still :pray:ing for a Tim Miller sculpt.

For you my Friend; Jedah
200px-Emma_Frost_By_Mark_Brooks_1.jpg

200px-Emma_fr.jpg

After seeing the Scarlet Witch PF I'm really hoping that this isn't sculpted by Mark Newman.

He has some serious skill, and his statues are beautiful. However, the faces just look too similar. If it's by him, and Emma's got another of his now trademark faces with the wide set eyes... I just don't know how I'll feel.

My sentiments exactly. As I said on the Scarlet Witch PF thread, I do find them all pretty, but just too samey.

If this happens, we will get one. She has to be great though. The other one in my opinion looks like p o o p.

If this happens, we will get one. She has to be great though. The other one in my opinion looks like p o o p.

:lecture agreed, i know someone that bought this on sale from ssc and got free shipping and thinks he got a great deal, personally i think he still paid to much:monkey1

Back