New Doctor Who Figures? (5 inch scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Doctor Who Figures?

Thats the Tardis that comes with the McCoy figure i think, The McGann looks really good though.

Yeah I believe that is the McCoy TARDIS.

2doctors.jpg

(photo by pariscub @ GB)

The 11th Doctor box set looks like it might arrive in the next two weeks.

According to where?

FPI's site is still saying August and I'm hoping that's the case 'cos it works out easier on my finances.

I have got a buyer for 9,10 & 11 though so that's one less hassle :)

Play.com has it set for July bcm, i might try play rather than waiting for FP.

Play.com has it set for July bcm, i might try play rather than waiting for FP.

I don't mind waiting as it'll be easier on my finances if it ships in August.

I went in Tesco this morning for some food and came out very pleased as I managed to find an "Earthshock" Cyberman which is my 4th in total and the first one I've seen locally :rock

I bought some Dr Who figures(Hartnell) from the Forbidden Planet store in Dublin while I was there last week. The figures are very good. I am loathed to take them out of the packet, but I may do for one of them and make a mould of it and cast and paint-customize my own Hartnells!

PURCHASESDUBLIN001.jpg

Bought myself an Ironside Dalek...can't wait for it to arrive! My first figure...and probably the only one I will get...

I now want an 11th Doctor with a fez and a mop :)

Well i can definitely see a pandorica in our futures, maybe a collectors box with a new dalek, 11th doctor, cyberman and sontaran. Pretty much a given i'd imagine, as all figures involved are already made or in production. Plus a light up pandorica would look pretty cool in my collection.

do you think they will make a little Amelia? she would look great standing beside my 11th hour Doctor.

Anybody ever order anything from Comix Zone in Syracuse? Any comments about their reliability on filling preorders and the like?

do you think they will make a little Amelia? she would look great standing beside my 11th hour Doctor.

A 2-pack with either the Doctor or Amy would be the most likely way of releasing as I doubt it would be a big seller on it's own.

I got my first single carded figure from the new series yesterday in the form of the new Weeping Angel which is decent. The TRU where I got it from had no TARDIS or Amy Pond in stock though :gah:

Anyone who ordered their 11 Doctor box set via FPI before June 12th should get their set in the next fortnight........I ordered mine on the 11th :)

I've also ordered Hartnell's TARDIS using some cash I received as a birthday present which is out on the 14th :rock

The "Silver Nemesis" set is supposed to ship this month as well!

Anybody ever order anything from Comix Zone in Syracuse? Any comments about their reliability on filling preorders and the like?

I know they have Ebay sales. Best to look at their Ebay rating from customers which will give a fair idea how reliable they are. The link is on their main webpage.

Good luck! :)

the Weeping Angel is very good. I bought two.

I also have the new red Dalek. At first I didn't like its shape but I have got used it and it is more menacing. It is much bigger than the normal shaped Daleks, probably to reflect the tv series.

Overall the new wave of 2010 Dr Who figures are much better.

A 2-pack with either the Doctor or Amy would be the most likely way of releasing as I doubt it would be a big seller on it's own.

I got my first single carded figure from the new series yesterday in the form of the new Weeping Angel which is decent. The TRU where I got it from had no TARDIS or Amy Pond in stock though :gah:

Anyone who ordered their 11 Doctor box set via FPI before June 12th should get their set in the next fortnight........I ordered mine on the 11th :)

I've also ordered Hartnell's TARDIS using some cash I received as a birthday present which is out on the 14th :rock

The "Silver Nemesis" set is supposed to ship this month as well!

the Weeping Angel is very good. I bought two.

I also have the new red Dalek. At first I didn't like its shape but I have got used it and it is more menacing. It is much bigger than the normal shaped Daleks, probably to reflect the tv series.

Overall the new wave of 2010 Dr Who figures are much better.

I'm as yet undecided on whether to get any of the new Daleks. I like the new design but I don't want to get too many new series figures for the following reasons,

1.Display space is limited and the Classics will always take priority.

2.I bought 90% of the figures from the first 3 series then abruptly went off that era and sold as much as I could which was a hassle so I don't want to risk the same thing happening.

Apparently the 11 Doctor set is in stock at CO's website so with luck FPI will have theirs soon.

Luckily i work in a Comic/Toy shop and i managed to get a Red Dalek, Metaltron Amy and flight control Tardis last week. Red Dalek and Amy seem to be the hot figures as well as the flight control Tardis, but then the Tardis is only £14.99 im sure the previous one they released was £19.99.

there are less features on 11's tardis compared to the one relased for 9/10's. Mine hopefully arrives tommorow and then il wait patiently for the 11 doctors set, i do doubt il buy companions untill ones is relead for each doctor my shelves will look odd else!

Back