New Doctor Who Figures? (5 inch scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Doctor Who Figures?

If they believe classic companions only appeal to the older fans. Why don't they make a companion box set in the same style as 11 doctors set? If they sell well re-use the sculpts for single figure variants. I'd fork out around £60 for them

masax.jpg

:blissy :blissy :blissy

If they believe classic companions only appeal to the older fans. Why don't they make a companion box set in the same style as 11 doctors set? If they sell well re-use the sculpts for single figure variants. I'd fork out around £60 for them

Absolutely. We can fill our need for companions in one shot. But 11 is barely enough. They could easily split them into two sets:

Set 1:

1. Susan
2. Barbara
3. Ian
4. Vicki
5. Polly
6. Jamie
7. Zoe
8. Jo Grant
9. Sarah Jane
10. Harry
11. Leela

Set 2:

1. Romana I
2. Romana II
3. K-9
4. Tegan
5. Nyssa
6. Adric
7. Turlough
8. Kamelion
9. Peri
10. Mel
11. Ace

U.N.I.T. commemorative set:

1. Brigadier
2. Liz Shaw
3. Sergeant Benton
4. Mike Yates

Got my Master/Axon set pre-ordered at BBTS. I was surprised it was only $40, I was expecting $50.

I just did the same as a safety net in case I am unable to get one from WhoNA. But if they ship before WhoNA I'll likely keep it. Thats a good price.

I'll be ordering the "Claws of Axos" set from FPI shortly 'cos I already have the cash on my Paypal account from selling 9,10 & 11 from the box set.

Gonna be awesome to finally have the definitive Master in CO scale :rock

I'm eager to get a clearer look at the Master. The one from the boxset doesn't seem to have as much paint detail in the hair and beard as that promo pic. I hope that's just due to it being fuzzy and out of focus.

Just got my confirmation e-mail from FPI so my most wanted humanoid villain from Classic Who will be on my shelves in the next couple of days :yess:

My local Tesco finally got the first Matt Smith era wave in stock but no Daleks or more importantly no Amy :gah:

I had to resort to ebay for Amy... Stupid me thinking that Amy would be easy to get. :lol

I am at the moment making plans for regeneration 2, 3, and 4 figures... I gotta figure out how to make the arms and feet longer on the Troughton body. :dunno

It's strange that they're making those new Daleks so hard to get. Surely people want those more than Bracewells or Hawthornes. I know I do.

It's strange that they're making those new Daleks so hard to get. Surely people want those more than Bracewells or Hawthornes. I know I do.

Same goes for the Classic Daleks, the 3-packs are great in terms of variety but single packed ones would be better in some cases as many collectors like to army build.

Considering how cheap they would be to produce compared to a wave with several entirely new molds I'm suprised there's not been a Classic Dalek wave already.

I'd include,

Davros from "Genesis of the Daleks"

Dalek variants from,
"Genesis of the Daleks"
"Destiny of the Daleks"
"Evil of the Daleks" ( Emperor's Guard )
"Remembrance of the Daleks" ( Special Weapons )
"Revelation of the Daleks" ( Glass Dalek done in clear plastic )

Build A Figure: Dalek Emperor from "Evil of the Daleks".

Last edited:

Colin should have a bigger fro and should be a little more portly.

Colin should have a bigger fro and should be a little more portly.

I'm fine with the body, but the fro would've been nice. I can understand why they didn't do any resculpting though, the complicated paint scheme probably makes it relatively costly to produce.

The main issue I have with the Colin figures is the height, he's a bit too short and I also think his hair should be lighter.

Anyone who missed out on the SDCC Exclusive 11th Doctor & orange Dalek should get themselves to Forbidden Planet ASAP as they have a limited amount of stock available for £26.99.

If anyone outside the UK needs assistance and has Paypal then I'm willing to help out as long as you don't mind paying for the international shipping.

I got my SDCC pre-ordered...now to wait until September, when a heapin' helpin' of Daleks should come through the post...

cheers for the heads up bcm, i am going to try to grab me one of those bad asses! that will be four 11's i have then though...worth it!

Same goes for the Classic Daleks, the 3-packs are great in terms of variety but single packed ones would be better in some cases as many collectors like to army build.

Considering how cheap they would be to produce compared to a wave with several entirely new molds I'm suprised there's not been a Classic Dalek wave already.

I'd include,

Davros from "Genesis of the Daleks"

Dalek variants from,
"Genesis of the Daleks"
"Destiny of the Daleks"
"Evil of the Daleks" ( Emperor's Guard )
"Remembrance of the Daleks" ( Special Weapons )
"Revelation of the Daleks" ( Glass Dalek done in clear plastic )

Build A Figure: Dalek Emperor from "Evil of the Daleks".

Id love to see the TV 21 Emperor Dalek as well!

Id love to see the TV 21 Emperor Dalek as well!

I think the TV21 Daleks are seperate from the main Who license so there's potential legal issues which may prevent their being made, though it would be cool to see them.

N2k,
Hope you manage to get one of the 11th Doctor/Dalek sets, I'm passing on it as I can't justify £26.99 on anything Nu-Who, even though I liked most of Smith's first series.

Another rumor for the next Classic release is doing the rounds and it's considerably more plausible than that crap about the "3 Doctors" sets and Linx with his golf ball,

Colin Baker fans may finally have reason to celebrate as the rumor suggests an "Attack of the Cybermen" 2-pack with Colin and the black Cyberman.

Seems a damn good bet as both molds already exist give and with recent sets having several new molds it's inevitable that we'll get a couple that are done on the cheap.

Back